Reviews for Look At Me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Love this
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I thought for a moment that Minako was telling the story to others besides Rei. Oh well, simple minded ideas are not always. This one was good.
Jecixyl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Ahaha! Oh Minako...cause shoujo manga is so freaking accurate right? Lol that was hilarious XD. Good job. Although if you look up their character profiles it says Minako is 5'0" and Rei is 5'3"

Lol I feel like it's even MORE impressive if she could fling her being the shorter one. But who cares. Height rule does not apply to these two. They top each other all the time...it's why we love them XD.
Liulfrool chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
What. I thought Rei was taller. And absolutely lovely funny story, by the way. Had to fave it.
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
lol cute...rei definetly knows how to play with minako's mind lol
sailor-ice chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Yay for the return of the RxM writers first off and second this story was just great haha had me laughing and smiling the whole way through :D
Honulicious chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Ha ha ha that was funny. But if rei was jealous, how did she know mina would rebound right back? Very gutsy.
TheKueken chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Mina is indeed taller than Rei. Nice one, I wasn't even really aware of it until you mentioned it...
Cute little one-shot, I enjoyed it a lot. Well-written and also captured Mina pretty good (esp. the "According to manga..."-sentence XD).
Thanks for sharing :)