Reviews for Evil Moves Fast, Good Moves Faster
Happy ending I loved it can you more chibi Senshi tics please there the only good ones I can find
Moonprincess202 chapter 30 . 11/28/2002
This is so totally awesome! You should write some sequels!
Lady of Pluto chapter 30 . 8/16/2002
I loved your story. It is excellent. Keep up the good work.
Final Saturn chapter 30 . 8/15/2002
*claps* That's the best story yet, RS.
lily chapter 30 . 8/14/2002
WOW I just read the last 2 chapters and they were wonderful. I loved the way the Venus's showed up.I loves the ending in chapter 30 too where they return home, and find that everything is back to the way it was. You did a wonderful job on this story. I can't wait to see what you up with next.
Final Saturn chapter 28 . 8/13/2002
Poor Gloria...
Final Saturn chapter 27 . 8/12/2002
Aww... Now I've gotta wait for the next chapter to find out what happens. *sigh*
lily chapter 27 . 8/12/2002
oh that was so evil. the cliffhanger ahh. the only good thing is that you update your story soon thank you for that otherwise i would go insane. right now i'm only crazy _ heheh. any way great story.
marzgrl2000 chapter 25 . 8/10/2002
WoW! The story was great! I hope you can write more chapters asap. Can i put it in my fanfiction section? My site is anime3/marzgrl2000 I hope you visit!
Final Saturn chapter 24 . 8/9/2002
*gasp* Poor Hope! First she gets laughed at and then hit with a spear!
Michelle chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
I loved it. I've always loved Uranus and Neptune, and I loved thier daughters. Just one complaint...What's with the bleeding ears?
lily chapter 23 . 8/8/2002
another great story i love the way the saturns fight. so kewl _ i'm guessing each chapter for now will focus on each group. i just hope one group goes after gloria soon so that the venus's can fight too. thanks for another great chapter.
lily chapter 22 . 8/7/2002
OH WOW THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

I LOVE IT !

THE WAY THE JUPITERS AND THE URANUS'S ARRIVE WAS SO COOL. I LOOK FOR A NEW CHAPTER EVERYDAY, AND I JUST LOVE IT ALL. ANYWAY I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A GREAT STORY. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
you are the best storie writer chapter 22 . 8/7/2002
wow...
lily chapter 20 . 8/5/2002
YES she fought back. that was so cool annika kicked her butt good. GREAT chapter i loved it. cant wait for you