Reviews for Lost Love
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/4
mailed the letters from different locations
[That’s a lot of effort for not wanting them to worry]

involved with Faiy-Tail
[Fairy]

His body was still muscular but it was now lean and gaunt
[muscular and gaunt seem to contradict]

such as, money
[comma interrupts contiguous thought]

became know as
[known]

his name the Silent Reaper
[I’d think that would make it difficult to stay incognito as the beginning of the story implies]

Tsukune lunged for his throat
[You haven’t actually specified another character, so the ‘his’ can only refer to Tsukune]

he could clearly see his pain
[But in the beginning you said he didn’t feel pain when awake. Either he suffers or he’s numb, pick one]

interests at heat
[heart]

The technical language (spelling, grammar) worked, but we’ve got a lot of self-contradictory information. By the end of chapter 1 I get more a sense that we have “because the plot requires” than “logical and natural/necessary development”. That contradiction only seems to grow in the next chapter, the start of ‘he has nothing but pain and numbness’ suddenly giving way to small gestures that should’ve intermittently been leaking out even if he’s USUALLY gripped by survivor’s guilt. Skipping ahead I can see that you do have good portrayal of actions as they happen, and a sense of character, but the start feels too shaky.
Nolonger420 chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Well its sad to read the last Author note but gotta say great story. I know the fandom of this manga/anime is slowly vanishing but I like to read these stories and I loved yours.
jesusv2828 chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Amazing story! Not many fan fics have held my attention as much as this one has. The Tsukune & Kurumo pairing has always been my favourite & in spite of the sad undertones of the story, i am happy to see that she has finally won Tsukune's heart. Please don't abandon this great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Great story i hope u havent given up. Im constantly lookin for an update. You can finish this masterpiece, i know you can your a great writer. :)
maxe03 chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
how could he be so careless
maxe03 chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
I noticed Haji didn't say he was sorry, and what is he thinking giving away his blood and not asking why
maxe03 chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
Man tskune let me down but go kurumu
maxe03 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Can't wait to see if monsters were exposed to the human world and if tskune is a shinso
Lewis-Sama chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Love the epic story, hope you update soon.

The pairing is awesome. Tsukune/Kurumu is one of my favorites with Tsukune/Mizore.

The Snow Women will help and now they need the Werewolve's support.

So...is Moka insane now?
melfisss chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
another great chapter, well written. please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Well done
Succubusneedslove0704 chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I love this story. Very few people manage to grab my attention with fan fictions. Your a great writer.
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
watersonic1v2 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Hey, I was wondering if Tsukune and Kurumu would visit the graves of the other girls?
melfisss chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Love the story,please continue soon
Word Addict 620 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013