Reviews for Lost Love
Vengark chapter 15 . 10/27
Well its sad to read the last Author note but gotta say great story. I know the fandom of this manga/anime is slowly vanishing but I like to read these stories and I loved yours.
jesusv2828 chapter 15 . 9/13
Amazing story! Not many fan fics have held my attention as much as this one has. The Tsukune & Kurumo pairing has always been my favourite & in spite of the sad undertones of the story, i am happy to see that she has finally won Tsukune's heart. Please don't abandon this great story.
Great story i hope u havent given up. Im constantly lookin for an update. You can finish this masterpiece, i know you can your a great writer. :)
maxe03 chapter 11 . 1/27
how could he be so careless
maxe03 chapter 10 . 1/27
I noticed Haji didn't say he was sorry, and what is he thinking giving away his blood and not asking why
maxe03 chapter 9 . 1/27
Man tskune let me down but go kurumu
maxe03 chapter 1 . 1/27
Can't wait to see if monsters were exposed to the human world and if tskune is a shinso
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Love the epic story, hope you update soon.

The pairing is awesome. Tsukune/Kurumu is one of my favorites with Tsukune/Mizore.

The Snow Women will help and now they need the Werewolve's support. Moka insane now?
melfisss chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
another great chapter, well written. please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Well done
Succubusneedslove0704 chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
I love this story. Very few people manage to grab my attention with fan fictions. Your a great writer.
Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
watersonic1v2 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Hey, I was wondering if Tsukune and Kurumu would visit the graves of the other girls?
melfisss chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Love the story,please continue soon
Word Addict 620 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
Glad to see you back.
maesde chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
damn, tough break there :s hope you are getting better already.

Very nice chapter, it has that sad feeling the entire fic has, but it also shows a lot of hope :). Very nice!