Reviews for In the darkness
ShaniJP chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
SO glad I stopped to read this one.
BEAUTIFUL writing here! Bravo!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Wow, that was beautiful. She is one lucky woman, what with Booth by her side, in her bed... Enjoyed the Brennan POV.
bexie25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Loved it :)
GalaxieGurl chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Just found this; what a lovely, quiet, genuine, tender story reflecting Brennan's reflections in a very real and likely way. She's found that she has a treasure she can't quite believe she is lucky enough to possess...in spite of her disdain for religion, she is blessed enough to possess. A sharing with Booth so ethereal, it could slip away and evaporate. Your descriptions of physical sensations, feelings, and realizations are beautiful and spot on. Very much enjoyed reading this. I had you pegged as an alert. Not sure how I missed this little gem.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Love it
mspteach chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
These beautiful tid bits of their life together are a lovely accompaniment to the episodes I love! I'm admittedly Bones addicted and watch it way to often LOL. but having your intimate scenes in my head actually add to the enjoyment. Nice!
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
A really well written piece.
bonseyrunner chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was beautiful and spot on true to Brennan's character. Thank you!
MntnKacey chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
beautiful, absolutely beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you :)
threesquares chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OK so now I've found my way here. This is really lovely! I love how you wrote something that involves only one person's thoughts and yet included so much detail about their lives and physical closeness. Very erotic although nothing "happens" in real time. A couple things I really liked:

" It is extremely comforting, it is somewhat arousing, but mostly it is loving and this is a feeling she is still getting used to" Your beginning is entirely wonderful. In the moment, just as I think she would feel.

" The intimacy they have shared in the last seven years, growing daily and eventually exploding in the way it did - borne out of sorrow and now thriving in joy" Now thriving in joy. A really wonderful phrase.

I love that she spends time trying to figure out why she's in love with him. She would absolutely do that!

"she knows she is rumbled." Hah!

Finally, I love that he whispers gibberish but there are also incredibly sweet memorably wise things in there too. Yes.

Beautiful!
Michele
d-mnky chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I really loved this.

I think there's a really interesting space to explore a relationship when one person can quietly observe the other. Laying in bed, watching that person sleep—this is great. An excellent glimpse of Brennan 2.0, the one we see evolve after 6x23. Really great. Sensual & sweet.

With mettā,
d/m
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
What a beautiful chapter. I hope you continue to write, because you are quite gifted.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
interesting
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow. This is really good. Loved Brennan's contemplation!