Reviews for Magnetic
PamperedKitty chapter 7 . 1/29
Absolutely fantastic. This flashbacks were great.
ladygalaxyj chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
"Never again would she lose herself to another's heart, so long as she may live."

This. Exactly this. You've captured their dance shockingly well. I find them so hard to write, but your Helen and John were spot on. I can picture every scene of this.

Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing. :)

Now I'm going to go back in my corner and mourn that we never truly knew what happened with Druitt.
contrarymotion chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
oh my. I go out of commission for a few months and come back to this marvellous exploration of Druit's and Magnus' feelings. You've captured the "dance", so to speak, of attraction and repulsion between them very well and woven it beautifully with the B story of Tesla's centuries of observation.

I wish this were an episode. It so very well could be. :)
agrainne24 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Oh bloody hell that was cutting it fine(forgive the pun)! That was so close! And we wonder why Helen never truly gets close to anyone!

This happens to be one of my favourite stories at the moment:-) Loved every word! Write more soon :-)
agrainne24 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Wow I loved this! Every word had me on the edge of my seat! Aw and that ending was bittersweet and I never thought I'd ever apply that word to John Druitt...ever! Really well written:-)
agrainne24 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Loved Nikola's description of the 'dance' Helen and John do around each other! Oooh couldn't help but smile at Nikola's first impression of Helen 'past preferable courtship age'. Oh if he only knew how hard he would fall for her and her blue eyes!;-)
agrainne24 chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Wow..well that was interesting to say the least! Really liked seeing the sides of the beginning of their somehow made John more human! Ah yes Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata the mood of that piano piece suits their relationship very well...very melancholic!
agrainne24 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
Oy...society and its conventions and its desperate need to keep women in their place...what a different place the world would have been if more women were like Helen...fearless...feminism should've happened sooner! Loved this first meeting of Helen and John...despite it being...well...John!

Oh and pardon the rant on societys and its conventions! ;-)
agrainne24 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Needless to say my last review was for both chapter one and two! Loved every detail here of Helen with Bessie:-)
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I love the mix of past with present here and the insight into Helen's thoughts..ooh and I would pay anything to see Will and Nikola's face when they caught sight of Helen!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
This was a very nice ride of a story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
VGWrighte chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Loved it. Absolutely loved it.
VGWrighte chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
I can totally see Tesla calling Will "Scooter."
Keia21Sprenglewski chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I got so excited when I saw you had updated, this is one of those rare stories that really captures my interest and imagination, while staying true to the show. Loved it! The ending was painfully beautiful.
Elaine27 chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Great story, like the magnetism-thing about Magnus. Hope you'll update soon!