Reviews for The Ocean of Night
braxana chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
This sequel was quite interesting. The Edosian campaign was a nice change from the strictly space based adventures and it was exciting to boot. The Romulans were bad asses, death before dishonor types, and you leave us to wonder if T'Pol figured out who they were yet, or not. Fine job.
trekkifulron chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Just finished reading both stories. They were really fun to read and well written. I'm left wanting more.
jkarr chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
it is nice that some of the loacols are willing to help
orionastro chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
very good new chapter .
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
This is great! Can't wait to read more :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
very thrilling and good to see Archer in commanded
lazeeness chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Very exciting chapter. I can't imagine that the Rommies will give op that easily, so I am looking forward to the next update.
EffervescentNova chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
A very interesting chapter. I was able to pick up where this story left off very easily and it's great to see it's being continued.
omry.grinberg chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Nicely done. I think this can really finish with everyone happy.. Except the Romulans.
Yashida chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful update!

As usual you have me eagerly wanting more, please keep writing. This story is marvellous!
Asso chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Beautiful being still able to read something this large tableau, because I think this is the most appropriate name for such a story.
Well done and tense.
I'm expecting more now (with that bit of emphasis on Trip and T'Pol that the summary heralds.)
:-)
exiled-druid chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Nice set of updates. I had not received notifications for this one being updated.
alexjoletaoutlook.com chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
This is a pretty good story. It would be great if you could finish it. I'd love to see where this goes.
kahless21 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Elionu chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Oh wow! I've just spent the last 4 hours or so reading this series from the start and I am really enjoying it so far!