Reviews for The Ocean of Night
exiled-druid chapter 3 . 3/31
Nice set of updates. I had not received notifications for this one being updated.
alexjoletaoutlook.com chapter 3 . 3/5
This is a pretty good story. It would be great if you could finish it. I'd love to see where this goes.
kahless21 chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Great job. Keep up the good work.
Elionu chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Oh wow! I've just spent the last 4 hours or so reading this series from the start and I am really enjoying it so far!
Asso chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
I love it. it's a nice read. It has the virtue to make come to your mind many ideas, lots of images.
And then ... ah, Trip and T'Pol!
Rusty Raccoon chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Read the first story and now following this one. Been an enjoyable, sorry I mean, agreeable read so far.

The Edosians are the same species as the animated series specific character (Not M'ress, the other guy), right ?
Author Penholder chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
nice story so far. :) I've read nearly every trip & t'pol story on this site and then some, and yours (this one and the prequel to it) are two of the best I've read. really looking forward to future chapters. keep up the good work. :D
Yashida chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
I hope T'Pol's hunch about anti-matter makes Sonok and V'Seth face some unexpected trouble...

Love your story!

I especially like the way you write the Romulans; I mean, you really manage to write them very realistic and certainly very convincing as opposed to just have them be the bad guys with evil plans to conquer the universe. No, instead you give them their own set of problems of live with the Klingons threatening their territories, their fear of having another threat at their backs from the future Federation, and more. And the way you have them so seriously underestimating and remaining ignorant about the humans simply because of bureaucratic accidental if well-meant incompetence is again something that feels very real. I mean, that is something you can really relate to in just about any similar real life setting you want. You don't have them make stupid mistakes so the good guys can save the day. But rather you have them make serious and, to them, sound decisions based on incorrect information. The power of disinformation is seriously underestimated most of the time.

And then of course there's all the lovely interaction between T'Pol and Trip and just general Enterprise interaction... also, it's always fun to throw some Andorians into that mix; Melek is a wonderful addition!

So, thank you for the update!
And please, do continue!
jkarr chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
it is nice that some of the locals are not dealing with the romulans.
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Good chapter, Patel is a right pain in the neck.
Belen09 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
Oh, nice . . . this is getting complicated . . . :) (well, more so anyway!) Looking forward to next chapter.
Jafa50 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
great story, what happened? would love to read more!
prince-bishop chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Up date soon
Yashida chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful chapter!

I really love your story.

Please update soon? Pretty please?
Belen09 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter - enjoy your work!