Reviews for The Ocean of Night
daryalkami5 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
After noting these 5 chapters took almost 3 yrs I am following now in the hopes that more is coming. One of the best continuations I have found yet!
Lesa L chapter 5 . 8/21/2016
I've really enjoyed your stories. Do you think that you will be completing this story. I've marked it for updates just in case. Thanks.
Adele chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Great story. I'm loving the characterisation and the plot. Especially the Trip and T'pol moments. I've read all previous 29 chapters and these 5 in just a few days and I'm competently hooked . I really hope you intend to continue.
VulcanHasNoMoon chapter 5 . 5/7/2016
I really hope you keep writing this! The plot is riveting, and I'm amazed at how well you are sticking to Trek canon with the start of the Romulan War at the right time AND the fact that no one has yet seen a Romulan in the flesh. The little nods to other details of Trek canon are amazing (using the number "47" for instance, and the 10 year old son Arex who may "one day be a deep space explorer" made me super happy). Not to mention that you're doing a fantastic job with the TnT romance; it just feels like you got it right. Please don't abandon this story.
prince-bishop chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Please continue this story.
Braxin chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
This sequel was quite interesting. The Edosian campaign was a nice change from the strictly space based adventures and it was exciting to boot. The Romulans were bad asses, death before dishonor types, and you leave us to wonder if T'Pol figured out who they were yet, or not. Fine job.
trekkifulron chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Just finished reading both stories. They were really fun to read and well written. I'm left wanting more.
jkarr chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
it is nice that some of the loacols are willing to help
orionastro chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
very good new chapter .
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
This is great! Can't wait to read more :)
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
very thrilling and good to see Archer in commanded
lazeeness chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Very exciting chapter. I can't imagine that the Rommies will give op that easily, so I am looking forward to the next update.
EffervescentNova chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
A very interesting chapter. I was able to pick up where this story left off very easily and it's great to see it's being continued.
omry.grinberg chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Nicely done. I think this can really finish with everyone happy.. Except the Romulans.
Yashida chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Wonderful update!

As usual you have me eagerly wanting more, please keep writing. This story is marvellous!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »