Reviews for The Spaces Between
xfireflyskyx chapter 1 . 3/29
That was simply adorable and touching. Very nice one shot!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 2/28
Loved it!
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I'm crying. That was so beautiful. For a while I thought it qas going to be totally heartbreaking (and it kinda was, in a good way) and I wanted to stop reading because I wasn't sure I would be ablw to deal with it but I physically couldn't stop. Keep writing!
Evanescent Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This actually made me want to cry. Well done :)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Oh my goodness this made me want to cry I'm some bits it was so good amazingly written very powerfull
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I can't believe you took Starks words away. I'm glad you gave them back though.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Aww That Was So Touching!

Steve Hat(Steve Captain America Cap Hat), I Love That.
I Wonder What The Others Would Be?
Natasha Bug(Natasha Nat Insect Bug)
Clint Ear(Clint Legolas Elf Pointy Ears Ear) ;P
Thor Sing(Thor Hammer Time MC Hammer Singer Sing)
Bruce Sis(Bruce ScienceBro Brother Sister Sis) ;3

& I Loved Tony When He Tried To Bake. But Ew, Cookies Without The Sugar... My Grandpa Could Eat Them(He's A Diabetic) But I Doubt They'd Actually Taste Good.

Great Story. I Really Enjoyed Reading It. X3
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
EEEEEEEEEE! ! ! ! ! Oh my God! ! ! Yay yay! ! ! ! ! He can TALK again! ! ! ! I mean talk like TONY SPEAK! ! ! ! ! *jumps around in a happy (yet very embarrassing) dance*

This was a very frustrating story to read...NOT like it was hard to read, as in I couldn't understand it, but as if I was frustrated ALONG with Tony...probably not as much as him...but still! ! !

Thank you for making this story! ! !
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was amazing. It was perfectly writren from the beginning to the end. :)
ladopa chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. You did a great job, there are so many feels and it seems realistic. Great job. Thanks for the awesome story.
Liondove chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
OMG! THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! This is the first story I've read on fanfiction and dude, you ahve just opened the door to book fanfiction stories to me! It's AMAZING.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
...This... is so Lovely...!

AWESOME!

This is so sweet! Pure love! One of THE BEST!

So Adorable...!

So Cute!
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
aww what a lovely story...
steve is so devoted and tony is just sweet ... i always felt his frustration tucking at my hardstrings QwQ
Extraordinary Invisible Lights chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Golly, that was beautiful! I can't even believe how detailed and brilliant this story is. I just. No, I don't know how to even say any more.
hikary22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Such a moving story. and this is my second time reading! 3 Loved it!