Reviews for Nightmares Made Flesh
Alyson chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Wow, that is amazing. You've got some good dream sequences going on with Tersa there. You seem to be doing a good job so far in keeping with Bishop's original style of writing the characters. Perhaps the only minute thing I saw as a little off was the way you had Daemon respond to the news of her pregnancy. I wish I could explain it, it just somehow seemed a bit off. Jaenelle is known to be snarly about fussing, and she probably would have insisted on finishing the potion. Still, it's amazing. You seem to have found on of the few angles left open with the Black Jewles. One thing to consider though: Jaenelle came about because the dream weavers wove the dreams of peoples together. How has this Nightmares made flesh come about? I don't know, perhaps you've thought of that already. Awesome job. Don't stop!
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Great story! I like the idea of nightmares made flesh, very original
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
This is really good so far; it's interesting. I hope you'll post more D
redrummaker chapter 2 . 12/30/2003
omg that was so good please continuing writing this story
PrettyLittleNem chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
This is really good! Please post more! I'm a big fan of TDJT...so I'd love to see where you're going with this. _
plink chapter 2 . 7/25/2002
Mweeeeee!

I want to see more!

(man, Daemon and Jaenelle are really going at it here, everyone has the same idea! Good thing I decided to be evil :3)

Could their child be the Nightmare?
skie180 chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
Cool! i'm so glad someone finally relized males have power too! Please write more! Please. tell us what and who he is. After all he must have actual flesh. Right?
fadedLily chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
I think this is such a great story! I don't understand it all yet, but I think that's what you had in mind, no? Anyway, I can't wait until you update again. Please make it soon. _
Crow chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Very interesting, continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
intruiging please keep writing
highqueenofthegods chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
i,m thinking of samethang like you,r story.

it,s relly cool.a name for nightmares made flesh

morgan(she a goddiss of the dark) or

nox ,or ah wathever u whant)good story.
Aya chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
I like it, the premise is very intirguing, poet the rest. please?