Reviews for The Real Me
MagicGoddess2001 chapter 45 . 6/18
Okay then... I sorry I guess, I was hoping to encourage you and say it was wrong that someone would go as far as to insult you with a username that tells you that you are shit [username: EashiChandisshit] If you feel that I was unjust I would like to apologize, though please know my intentions where not such. Though I do hope you continue your writing, and I will make note that your writing is unique. And I also offer humble apologize if I have offended in the way of 'bragging' in your words. It was my honest intention to boost your moral by commenting as a professional, though if this offends I am deeply sorry. Though I would also like to reference your point of "Also most people care when other people criticize them, mind you." unless you take my supposed "bragging" as criticism, no where in my comment did I ever criticize you. Other than pointing out a minor technical error, which was most likely a computer mishap, I had said nothing but encouraging words. I also took it upon myself to scan through some of your previous comments, and I will point out that it seems as though you over reacted greatly to quite a few comments, and turned a few into arguments. Where I would never endorse bullying of any kind, I will say that you do nothing to help yourself, and often make it worse by insulting and rashly commenting before entirely reading the comment, and some of your remarks make you just as bad as the initial bully. If you wish to further communicate I will answer to my private messaging, and I would be happy to hear your response, though please thoroughly read through my thoughts, prior to making un educated remarks. Thank You. Yours Truly. Genevieve Athabasca.
Herondale Morgenstern Unite chapter 45 . 5/6
Great. Just great. I rally liked this story. It had allot of character. I truly liked the way you wrote it, for it always kept you wanting more.

~Ava Morgenstern.
MagicGoddess2001 chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
Who the crap would make their username EashiChandisshit? are you seriously that flipping low! That disgusts me to think that some piece of trash would go that far! Eashi, keep writting, you are decent,( just fix what ever the repeating thing was on chapter 3) and just because someone does not enjoy your work doesn't mean shit. Writting is an art any one can do it is your own opion so keep up till you see the light at the end of the tunnel. I did and I have two books that are new york times best seller! So keep it up!:)
my 2 guys chapter 45 . 8/30/2014
that was good keep it up
my 2 guys chapter 44 . 7/30/2014
that was good keep it coming
fearlessshadowhunter chapter 44 . 7/2/2014
aww sebby is ruined danm
L0veB00ks chapter 43 . 1/10/2014
Not only did I post a unfinished review thingy, I posted another without signing in... Shoot me in the face
Guest chapter 43 . 1/8/2014
...that wasn't supposed to happen, I sort of accidentally hit done and then send because I was typing so fast... Ummmmmmmm THATS NOT EMBARRASSING!... Well that never happened... LOVE YOUR STORY ALMOST AS MUCH AS BOOKS! *insert cheesy dis formed heart here*
L0veB00ks chapter 43 . 1/7/2014
Into The Skies chapter 40 . 12/24/2013
Team Jessa!
person chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
OMG this story is amazing!
L0veB00ks chapter 42 . 12/15/2013
Hi so I would just like to comment on the fact that because you were the bigger person to that poop face, Jakual or something, you were just sort of freaking AMAZING! I MEAN BY THE ANGEL IT WAS SO AWESOME, AND THE BEST PART IS EVEN THOUGH YOU HANDLED IT PERFECTLY WITHOUT REALLY YELLING AT HER, YOU TOOOOLD HERR!
Hehe sorry, it was just awesome, LOOVED THE CHAPTER SO MUCH, I THOUGHT IT WAS PERF
Guest chapter 42 . 12/13/2013
If people are doing that to you you should ignore them. That's cyberbullying which I believe is the most cruel form of cowardice. Take it from someone who's been bullied (a.k.a me). Bullying is the cause of cutting and more than 4, 400 suicides just this year. Bullies make me sick. Just keep writing your story. Its great and you yourself are doing great. I believe in you. P.S I can't wait for another chapter!
L0veB00ks chapter 42 . 11/29/2013

I might have spelled some of that wrong... Sorry if I did!
Jakekul chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
If you read my review appropriately. You'd realize I asked you a question. That question being...

"Is this a Jace x OC story or not?"

The purpose or - should I say - the reason for this question obviously would be because I read the summary. Seeing as your summary says "JacexOC" and the fact that you DRAMATICALLY changed the mood of your story, made me question your direction. Because it PARTICULARLY says JACE and an OC not an OC and whomever. Again- all of this due to the dramatic change to your story...

One with an average I.Q. would have figured that out with common sense.

Care to try that again?

So to address you with proper criticism:
Just because you "planned" for your story to have a triangle. Doesn't mean you ignore the simple rule in creative writing called "Transition" and "Realism". Starting with Transition: you seemingly dropped Jace off the face if the earth with your writing. And have focused - literally - on Sebastian and Kat. Leaving your readers to assume that you no longer had any intention of keeping Jace as a main love interest. You need to LEARN to slowly ease "change" into your story. Not make a sudden change to the story. This mood change felt like when a person cuts you off on the highway when switching lanes, which inexplicably causes a pile-up car accident... Not good that your story is making people feel that way. Again- you need to EASE in the change. Example: keep Jace involved, keep Jace in Kat's thought's as well... Not make him disappear without explanation.

As for Reality. When a person is still in love with a person, they usually KNOW it. Even if they don't know it consciously, they do SUB-consciously. (Take up some research on the sub-consciousness) hence, random thoughts of the other "lover unknown" (Jace) will arise at the oddest of times. Or Kat could bring him up too much while with Sebastian. Despite, this being fiction, it has to be real or else it just sounds ridiculous.

Finally: the just because you planned on a 50 chapter story does not mean your story hasn't dragged on to the point of ridiculousness. Which leads to obviously why your readers forgot how Sebastian is specifically her STEPbrother not her actual brother. It's hard to remember everything when the story drags on and becomes less interesting. This also leads back to shitty transitions. If you presented this in a college fiction writing, class, they would feel that the story is becoming boring and overly dragged out. If you want a 50 chapter story- Great! But a 50 chapter story that drags on and takes forever to get to the Rising Action, Climax, and then Falling Action and then finally the Conclusion... Makes for a boring story and will lose your reader's interests.

You're right.. If I don't like it, I won't read it anymore. Which is fine by me (on my part) doesn't waste my time anymore, and I find more interesting things to do with my attention. But is it really okay for you? Yeah sure, losing only one reader is fine... But what about when you lose 5... Then 10... 15... And so on?

You. As a writer. Should WANT people to read. What's the point of writing anything if you don't want anyone to read it? Especially- what is the point in posting it on the internet?
If you want readers, and you want the readers to stay... Then give them a good reason to KEEP reading.

Lessons I all learned from a great writing mentor in his finest years, I am just forwarding his words to others. Take it or leave it, it's up to you. Just giving the suggestion.