Reviews for Beyond the Happy Ending
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 4/3
dysfunctional but healing... too bad he didn't feel that way when the boy was young. funny how things one does in their immaturity comes back as bitter bile. at least you have him making amends.

you can see the grand-babies on my deviantart profile page if you want, the link should be on my profile page. i have a week and half before kyrie goes back to work and then i'll have two kids, three days a week. i'm exhausted just thinking about it.

hope things are good with you and you weren't affected much by the bad weather the UK was having.
gin
sara chapter 25 . 4/3
so so great story , sad chapter . oh poor Sesshy .
Pheonix09 chapter 25 . 3/23
Aww Sessh is missing his father; I have an idea: could you make Sessh cry and Inu comfort him please?

That was awesome, cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait to read the next one so please update soon
Pheonix09 chapter 24 . 3/23
I see an argument in the near future
Pheonix09 chapter 23 . 3/23
Poor Sesshy
Pheonix09 chapter 21 . 3/23
Uh-oh
Pheonix09 chapter 20 . 3/23
How are you, long time no speak

Amusing, nice job
little25victor chapter 25 . 3/23
Ah, families, can't live without them, and when we do they're often annoying. LOL. Of course it's hard for InuYasha to remember that Sesshoumare is a "kid" too, by youkai standards.

I interestedly await the next chapter of this Soap Opera. ;D
little25victor chapter 24 . 2/7
Hah! That is wild! Having the youki in their hair make's me think of Samson in the Bible, and his hair. Although, in his case, if it was cut off he would lose his strength.

Uh oh. MORE relatives? I suspect that THAT is going over like a lead balloon. And, "Sesshi-sama, let's straighten up and have no more of that!"

As always, very interesting. I Interestedly await your next chapter!
I love all your stories - the worlds you build are fabulous 3
Inumimi1 chapter 24 . 2/6
Wow so much info in this chapter! So interesting that Inu's hair was causing youki problems and I love the visual of Sess shoving a clump of his hair into his mother face! Then you offhandedly mention that Inu has a fraternal grandmother! Where has she been all this time and why has she never sought out her younger grandson - and poor Sess, not only is Inu's character more like his father's, but now his appearance is become more like his father's too (not just his eyes but also the slowly developing facial markings). Sess is such a carbon copy of his mother that the more Inu looks like their father the more it will upset Sess!
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 1/21
so now he maybe realizes... hopefully he could pull the shaft out and do something to make amends.

baby girl born sunday ... google 'gin duff' and go to the one on facebook you'll see the pic in photos (friend me?) of abagail rose (they liked the sound of abbie rose... like abbey road... lol).

sorry this was so late but under the circumstances... xD
gin
little25victor chapter 23 . 1/20
Very interesting... Althought, you know, if Fluffy-sama had awakened InuYasha from his sealing, the story of the Shikon no Tama might have turned out way different. Kagome might never have shown up! Then what would have happened?

I await your next chapter!
hon-kyogen chapter 23 . 1/20
I'm so glad Inuyasha finally has a chance to state his case against Sesshomaru to his face, and receive a fair hearing from the Lady. By the way, their Aimir's babified names for them are adorable! Inyasha and Sesshmu!
Althea M chapter 23 . 1/19
A very good chapter! So much emotion revealed. Revelations concerning Inuyasha’s pinning to the tree and why he stayed there so long, and why he was freely hunted through his nearly 200 years of life.

Nice.