Reviews for Beyond the Happy Ending
I don't know how to feel for sesshomaru, but it m socked

Please update soon.
Mischief3.0 chapter 30 . 5/31
Nuuuuuuuuude Sesshomaru! I can already tell Inuyasha ain't gonna have none of that exile from Pack stuff! Sesshomaru was the only constant thing in his life and he sure not gonna let his Grandpa take that away! Yeah, Sesshomaru made ALOT of mistakes when it came to Inuyasha, but they can't just ignore the circumstances behind his behavior towards Inuyasha too, everyone has partial blame! Sesshomaru has seen the error of his ways and is trying to mend his relationship with Inu one step at time, while trying to get back to his natural personality!

Phew! Had to get that out! Awesome story, love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ェ
septimusromanseverus chapter 30 . 5/30
Yay welcome back. can't wait for the next chapter.
Pheonix09 chapter 30 . 5/29
Hey how are you?

Poor Sesshy, could you make Inuyasha stand up for him and yell at grandfather please?

That was awesome, I loved it too and nice job
Inumimi1 chapter 30 . 5/29
So happy to see a new chapter! I would not worry about slight plot similarities, it happens all the time and if you explain the circumstances everyone seems to understand. Can't wait to see what happens!
wow what a twist. Can't wait for the next installment
almondbutter chapter 30 . 5/29
Oh my God you're back YAY! :-D this chapter was dope
kokoronagomu chapter 30 . 5/29
i guess he's got to make some decisions... on one hand he was getting accepted by sesshoumaru and his mother and most importantly his half sister would really miss him. yes sesshoumaru would be guilty of hiding inuyasha's existence but given his youth he might be eventually forgiven because he's already started to make ammends... a visit and split the year on custody would be equitable? wow, lots happening.

so happy to have you back! kids were sick off and on, making me sick and my daughter had her gall bladder removed among other crazy things going on here. hope you're well and your family, are you a grandmother yet? ;D
reen212000 chapter 29 . 6/23/2015
Ooh! Very interesting! I've enjoyed reading Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha come closer together as brothers, along with the whole Inu family. Looking forward to more.
AmoraLynn chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
I've really enjoyed this, and look forward to new chapters. I started crying in the last few chapters, it was so very sad and beautiful.
Pheonix09 chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
Hey, how are you?

Very nice on this, excellent job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter
kokoronagomu chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
i would imagine that in his childish curiosity that he'd frequently inquired of kagome what the pictures were and what things she was studying. i also imagine that long lived creatures have much better memories than we would so he would likely know a bit more than was in the geography book. as for the dolls, he'd have drawn and helped design them from memory... i wish i had a better memory or one that didn't leak so.
hope you and yours are well, sue. things here are fine, it's hot but i have a whole week off and i've already wasted three days. lol babies are growing too quickly, only one of them still naps now, i miss their naps. ;\
little25victor chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
Oh, HO! Well, Well, WELL. Does this mean "we" might make it into the Future?

Missed you. Glad to see you're still keeping up with the story. I eagerly await your next chaper.
kokoronagomu chapter 28 . 3/23/2015
new family to spoil and coddle him, wondering if that will irritate him although he seems to get on well with the females... his mum must have had a lot to do with that. glad he's being accepted and embraced by them.
it's finally started to get a little warmer, can't wait until i can start complaining about it being too hot. have a great spring sue!
Lisa chapter 28 . 3/18/2015
Please keep on updating! I always look forward to the next chapter! Great story so far-it's made me cry so many times that I swear I'm almost out of tears. Thank you so much for your great work- keep writing!