Reviews for Beyond the Happy Ending
almondbutter chapter 27 . 2/12
Yes yes yes this is exactly what I have been looking for can't wait for more love it :)
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 2/12
you touched on something i found flawed in the 'sword of an honourable ruler' movie... about sesshoumaru wanting to defeat their father but desiring to use tessaiga (or any of his swords) would not be doing it on his own merit. so his wanting tessaiga would have been more for puerile sibling rivalry and other juvenile reasons than overcoming his father. i'll have to read this over again from the beginning after tomorrow when i don't have babies (they're coming soon) so i can remember some more of the details.

hope things are good with you and yours, take care sue.
gin
Pheonix09 chapter 27 . 2/11
Hey, how are you?

Awww Sesshy. Nice job on this but could you update soon please, I want to know what happens next
SayonaraKuroi chapter 27 . 2/11
Please Update!
ryokoyuy chapter 27 . 2/11
I love the way you write them. Finding a gem like this is a real treat!
little25victor chapter 27 . 2/11
Ouch! Fluffy-sama has a lot of making up to do. I still miss Kagome.
Nala1220 chapter 27 . 2/11
As like the other fanfic I have read which you wrote, How it could have been, I like this one as well. Misleading like the other one as well with how much at times it feels like yaoi...I know you have just update this one, but I still can't wait till next chapter! Please update soon even if it's not yaoi! XP
Whitney chapter 26 . 1/17
OMG please update soon! I would of reviews every chapter to get the reviews up but I kept reading! I love you style in writing g inuyasha and his family! I love reading your work! I'm about to ready how i could of been again for the 3rd time! Update soon thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
One word: BEST. You have got to write a sequel to this! Btw, i love Inuyasha's personality in this story, he is so sweet! Oh yes, and the bromance! :)
SayonaraKuroi chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Please Update!
Althea M chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
How sad; he's alone again. But, he does now have some kind of family relationship. And he is willing to work with his Aunt and brother. I'm not quite sure what's wrong with Aimi; maybe I'm dense.

I await the next turn of events.

AM
Pheonix09 chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Poor Inuyasha and Sesshou; That was awesome, I loved it and nice job but I can't wait to read the next chapter

How have you been, long time no speak?
darkmoon1995 chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
LadyEudave05 chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Plz update soon
kokoronagomu chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
it's similar to what he did with kagome... assume and act without proper discussion. how many times did he push his friends away when the situation was fresh until he calmed... oh well at least his brother can go find him to talk some sense into him unlike kagome.

great that you're back, sue. hope you're okay and everyone is well too. *hugs*
gin