Reviews for Beyond the Happy Ending
Magykrider chapter 30 . 7/29
Great story so far! It such a quality piece of work! I do hope that you continue the story. :)
Wolf'sVine chapter 30 . 5/18
It's a fact that Inuyasha isn't gonna let his big brother be pushed aside like that! I wonder if Sesshomaru will handle this well? I wonder if Inuyasha will punch his 'grandpa' in the face? Ah, Sesshomaru made a lot of mistakes, but where the heck were his 'family' if they didn't even find out about Inuyasha when Sesshomaru was taking care of him?! Honestly, I'm wanting to keep reading this fic, but... you stopped writing. I hope you decide to update someday soon. Until, than I'll just imagine Inuyasha and Sesshomaru gaining up on anyone and everyone that tries to separate them. It's a pleasant thought.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2016
I reject you for always hurting sesshomaru.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2016
I don't know how to feel for sesshomaru, but it m socked

Please update soon.
Mischief3.0 chapter 30 . 5/31/2016
Nuuuuuuuuude Sesshomaru! I can already tell Inuyasha ain't gonna have none of that exile from Pack stuff! Sesshomaru was the only constant thing in his life and he sure not gonna let his Grandpa take that away! Yeah, Sesshomaru made ALOT of mistakes when it came to Inuyasha, but they can't just ignore the circumstances behind his behavior towards Inuyasha too, everyone has partial blame! Sesshomaru has seen the error of his ways and is trying to mend his relationship with Inu one step at time, while trying to get back to his natural personality!

Phew! Had to get that out! Awesome story, love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! ェ
septimusromanseverus chapter 30 . 5/30/2016
Yay welcome back. can't wait for the next chapter.
Pheonix09 chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
Hey how are you?

Poor Sesshy, could you make Inuyasha stand up for him and yell at grandfather please?

That was awesome, I loved it too and nice job
Inumimi1 chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
So happy to see a new chapter! I would not worry about slight plot similarities, it happens all the time and if you explain the circumstances everyone seems to understand. Can't wait to see what happens!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
wow what a twist. Can't wait for the next installment
almondbutter chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
Oh my God you're back YAY! :-D this chapter was dope
kokoronagomu chapter 30 . 5/29/2016
i guess he's got to make some decisions... on one hand he was getting accepted by sesshoumaru and his mother and most importantly his half sister would really miss him. yes sesshoumaru would be guilty of hiding inuyasha's existence but given his youth he might be eventually forgiven because he's already started to make ammends... a visit and split the year on custody would be equitable? wow, lots happening.

so happy to have you back! kids were sick off and on, making me sick and my daughter had her gall bladder removed among other crazy things going on here. hope you're well and your family, are you a grandmother yet? ;D
gin
reen212000 chapter 29 . 6/23/2015
Ooh! Very interesting! I've enjoyed reading Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha come closer together as brothers, along with the whole Inu family. Looking forward to more.
AmoraLynn chapter 29 . 6/14/2015
I've really enjoyed this, and look forward to new chapters. I started crying in the last few chapters, it was so very sad and beautiful.
Pheonix09 chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
Hey, how are you?

Very nice on this, excellent job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter
kokoronagomu chapter 29 . 5/25/2015
i would imagine that in his childish curiosity that he'd frequently inquired of kagome what the pictures were and what things she was studying. i also imagine that long lived creatures have much better memories than we would so he would likely know a bit more than was in the geography book. as for the dolls, he'd have drawn and helped design them from memory... i wish i had a better memory or one that didn't leak so.
hope you and yours are well, sue. things here are fine, it's hot but i have a whole week off and i've already wasted three days. lol babies are growing too quickly, only one of them still naps now, i miss their naps. ;\
gin