Reviews for Lilly's Push
Husky2014 chapter 3 . 2/26
Love it and I can't wait for more!
Alexiel80 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Interesting looking forward to more
Masks and Teapots chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I love the idea of L&L tag teaming to take care of V. I hope Lilly plays matchmaker soon!
Angel chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I feel so bad for Veronica forst her mom leaves and she has to deal with all of those emotions and then her dad is shot and she has to deal with that but it is good that Logan and Lilly are there for support and to help her even though they aren't getting along. I can't wait for the next chapter
Josielynn chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Interesting twist in the VM story line. I enjoy stories with Lilly alive and a very young LoVe. Carry on...
LoVefan1123 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Interesting twist. Cannot wait to see where you take this story.
Angel chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I feel so bad for Veronica when her mom left I think that her mom is a coward for just leaving and not saying anything or trying to get help first. I am happy that Lilly and Logan worked together to make Veronica feel better even though they don't get along.
Natskl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Looking forward to more :-)
Josielynn chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Interesting start. Like the easy relationship between LoVe. I see a lot of potential directions you can go with this story. Can't wait to see which way you decide to go.
UKnowULoveMeMarshmallowLoVers chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha Logan falling over bins, funny. I like that even though Duncan is giving Veronica the 'cold-shoulder' and Lilly is giving the 'cold-shoulder' to Logan. Veronica and Logan are still friends.
Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I like this story and how Logan and Veronica act around each other and espeically since Lilly noticed and wants the real Veronica to come out of her shell
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012