Reviews for Croatia
Arlothia chapter 11 . 4/25
Okay, 2nd review time again because holy crap that was the best chapter ever!
I cannot express to you how much I love Rachel! She is so bamf! As the sister of a Physical Therapist Assistant, I can tell you that you got her character just right! She's perfect! And your description of ""equal parts Attila the Hun and girl next door"? Spot on! My sister has a shirt that says "Don't make me use my Physical Therapist Voice" and truer words could never be spoken!
I seriously CANNOT wait to read the brand now birthday fic you have but I'm going to so I can read it with said sister. It's been a while since we've read fics together and this one will be perfect because we both LOVE your work and she'll get a kick out of all the PT stuff! And I've acted as her Guinea Pig often enough to know that you've got a good handle on those exercises you mentioned. Do you have personal experience with that sort of stuff or do you have a source?
Alright, until the next review!

Arlothia chapter 5 . 4/25
You know what I just realized? I never reviewed this chapter the first time I read this story! I must have been so caught up with the action that I just skipped right to the next chapter! And can you blame me? I mean, HE GOT SHOT IN THE SHOULDER! How freakin' amazing is that?! Anyway, here I go!
So will we figure out what's up with Bangkok. There wasn't much time between the second Milestone and Croatia so I'm guessing it was more of a nonentity sort of mission? Ya, right, like any mission those two go on is a nonentity! And I will second that question with Barcelona. I would love to know how Clint got his hands on Phil's access code. What is it, like "CaptainAmerica1943" or something? (oh my gosh please let that be it!). And again for Nairobi...SO MANY UNTOLD STORIES!
I've had stitches on the palm of my hand. If you want you can see pictures of it (along with the story) on my deviantart page (I'm Arlothia over there as well). I actually got to put in a suture and it was awesome! Scar's still there, too, even after 4 years (has it really been that long?) which is surprising because usually if scar tissue is on a location that moves a lot it goes away more than other locations. Sure makes for one heck of a show-and-tell, though!
And that part about their different definitions of things? That was absolutely hilarious! I loved it!
Oh, and since I've already read Croatia once you can expect me not to wait until I finish it again before I review your next story! ;) It'll be so much fun to review something of yours that's hot off the press! Cannot wait! And my sister is coming over this weekend so we can read it together! I'm so excited!

Arlothia chapter 2 . 4/23
Okay, I normally don't review twice, but being interested in Croatia (being 1/8th myself) I decided to look up this Pekarnica Dora you mentioned and lo and behold what do I find? It is indeed close to the train station and when I searched for images the first thing that popped up was a red oval with bright yellow letters that spelled the bakery's name. How do you do it! You are amazing!

Arlothia

P.S. Oh, and when Phil said "I could do this all day" was that a not to little!Steve from the first Cap movie when he was fighting that guy in the alley? Again, I bow to your brilliance!
Knyle Borealis chapter 11 . 2/11
yay! Thank you! ...Oh, look, it's five hours past my bedtime.

...Totally worth it.
Knyle Borealis chapter 8 . 2/11
All these horrible things are happening, but I just sit here and try really hard not to giggle. The snark. I am in love with the snark. :D
jaguarspot chapter 11 . 1/28
Hi there!
I just finished re-reading all of your multichapter stories!
I gotta say it's amazing to read them once you already know all the points where they connect. Do you go back to old stories to add little details later or do you really have that much foresight?

Anyways, since I know how much you love to stay as accurate as possible, I wanted to tell you a little glitch I found. Here in Croatia you said that Dan had been an army doctor for two years and had seen some really horrible stuff. In New York after Clint tells Dan and Todd about Williams you say that Dan reacted so badly because he wasn't a field agent and he wasn't used nor supposed to deal with things so up close and personal, that he was only supposed to deal with the medical fallouts of missions, not the details.
That's it, I hope you don't mind me pointing it out.

Say hi to little Cal from your fans! :)
Beth chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Woohoo! A full recovery well under way. I love the story for a couple of reasons but the biggest one is because it shows the growing relationship between Phil and Clint. I would say by the end of this story, chronologically, they really could not be closer. Great story. Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Yes, that definitely hit me hard. They both needed to get their feelings off their chest. They have spent the last three years showing each other what they meant to the other, but never voicing it. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Of course, Clint goes missing. It wouldn't be a story without Clint leaving the infirmary before he is cleared. :-) Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
In Clint's defense, Phil has an established "family" back at SHIELD. Whereas Clint feels close to Phil, but not as much to everyone else. Dan and Todd are friends, but they are nothing like the relationship Clint has built with Phil. He has no idea that Phil feels the same way. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
I've read this, and I know what's going to happen, but I'm still dreading Clint hearing about his potential limitations with the shoulder. You write this so incredibly well. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
I can't believe Nick got on the plane for Phil. That is amazing. Very tense chapter-the potential for a disastrous results feels very present in your writing. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
You hear that phrase, take a bullet for you, so often. I love that the story really explores what that means, not just for the person who takes it, but also the person for whom it was taken. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Well, Clint's getting injured nice and early this time. I really enjoy it when Phil gets to show off that he also is an agent. Great chapter! Thanks for writing!
Beth chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
yes. Definitely tense. A lot of build up in this chapter. Great work! Thanks for writing!