Reviews for Croatia
cedarlight chapter 10 . 8/22
You are seriously amazing.
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 4/20
awesome story...so nice to see how they've all become a family...a quirky one, but still a family. :)
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 4/19
awww...love those 2! i know they're tough he-man shield agents, but just once i would love to see them maybe shed a tear and a hug.
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 4/17
love the way they constantly tease and b-tch at each other.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 4/16
i just adore phil and clint's reparte and especially how bonded they already are. phil really brings the best out in clint.
twaxer chapter 11 . 2/8
PERRREFEEECCCTTTT. THANKS FOR THE AMAZING STORY ONCE AGAIN! And we all know what that next mission in Paris is *waggles eybrows* I FINALLY caught up to where I first started reading your stories! What No One Else Sees was the one that got me HOOKED and then I had to go back and read everything else. How you manage to keep all the little details and motifs and events and everything else in order will always boggle my mind. It makes your writing that much more enjoyable to read. All right. On to the next one! MY HEART IS READY (maybe)

twaxer chapter 10 . 2/8
Oooo Mmmmm Ggggg that was beautiful. Hit me right there in the heart. Right. There. That spot that you forget even exists until BAM you read a Clint and Phil heart to heart conversation. Fantabulous. So well written. The quality of your work just blows me away. I'm not just trying to flatter you; you are so incredibly talented.
twaxer chapter 9 . 2/8
Clint. Clint Clint Clint. Phil! Phil. Phiiil. Good Dan. Good. Clint. *sigh* Clint.
twaxer chapter 8 . 2/8
WOAH WOAH WOAH THOSE EMOTIONS JUST LIKE BLEW UP MY PHONE THAT IM READING THIS ON AND PLASTERED MY LIVING ROOM WALLS WITH AGGRESSIVE FEELS. I NEED A SECOND TO REFLECT ON WHAT JUST WENT DOWN.
twaxer chapter 7 . 2/7
Whew that was heavvvyyy! But great. Ugh. I'm scared about him telling Clint about it! But it must be done. And I know one day that it's all gonna work out fine, but omg it just sucks right now okay *wipes tear from cheek*
twaxer chapter 6 . 2/6
DUUUUDE POOR CLINT! POOR PHIIIILLLLL! UGH AND THEN THEY STILL HAVE TO BREAK IT TO HIM PANDOSBXOEN THAT'S GONNA SUCK BIG TIME. But omg great stuff great stuff.
twaxer chapter 5 . 2/6
That was fantaaasticccc! BRING ON THE EMOTIONAL TURMOILLLL MY HEART IS READYYYY *finishes nailing wood over the window that my heart like to jump out of'* That should do it.

'dope is the key to a performance of a lifetime.'"
twaxer chapter 4 . 2/6
WHEW CLOSE CALL! I told myself I was ready for what's going to eventually happen in Croatia. Now I'M NOT SURE I'LL BEABLE TO HANDLE IT! That was an awesomely intense chapter.

twaxer chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh snap the tension is building. I repeat, the tension is building. Excellence is what this chapter was made of. Excellenceeeeeee.
twaxer chapter 2 . 2/6
"'dope is the key to a performance of a lifetime'" is my new catchphrase. This was so awesome. I love all the little fuzzy details in your writing! And then OMG THAT TOOTH COMM UGH I CRINGE EVERY TIME THEY BRING THAT SCENARIO BACK UP. Excellentttt chapter as always!