Reviews for The Princess Effect
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Hmm, overall this was a simple story, though it was refreshing.
Things I liked:
I like the character development of Shasta in the beginning. I also liked how you incorporated themes from the lion king into your story. And you kept all of the original characters "in character".
Things that could be improved:
I felt like the plot was a bit skimmed over. Also, character development kinda stopped half-way through. More of an original plot-line would have been a bit more captivating instead of following the canon story line with Shasta instead of Kovu.
For your next story, I think if you just were a bit more descriptive with characters and settings, the issues above would be solved. Of course, that is all simply my opinion. I really liked reading this and I think you have great potential as a writer.
-T5tango
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
T5Tango
Hmm well, I did like this chapter, but I think you should create more of your own original dialogue and plot. Still good though.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
T5tango
Like how u incorporated tlk2 themes in here.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Hey T5Tango here.
Well, it was interesting. And oh, bad timing Kiara.
T5Tango chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Aww c'mon Simba, don't be so grumpy!
T5Tango chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Whoa, you've brought Kovu into the ituation..interesting. Really excited about how things are going to play out!
T5Tango chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Yeah, I'm kinda afraid of Simba's reaction to all this!
kate chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Please put up chapter 11 soon and hurry
T5Tango chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really like the descrption of Sora, really unique and pretty. She seems to be a good friend to Sarabi and Sarafina. Great job keeping all the original characters "in character", and nice work developing your OC's!
T5Tango chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
What, was Shasta a part of Scar's plan to kill Mufasa. I totally blame Scar. And Shasta's mates were horrible. He deserves better.
T5Tango chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Go Shasta, and that Kali guy was a jerk. Hmmm wonder how Simba will react to Kiara being in love with Shasta?
T5Tango chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Scar is Kula and Shasta's father?! And he did that to his own grandson. I like this story, but I have to be a bit critical here, not really sure if I think Shasta should be falling for Kiara so easily. It seems a bit inconsistent that, after all he's been through, that he would fall in love with a cub that was young enough to be his daughter. But that's simply my opinion and I'm definetly going to keep reading this! :]
T5Tango chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
I am loving this story! Your a great writer. Shasta is my fav character right now. But is Kiara going to grow into an adult if/before she falls for Shasta?