Reviews for The Princess Effect
CandyCane21 chapter 4 . 6/12
รพ
CandyCane21 chapter 10 . 6/12
That bitch is a fucking slut she got some type of lion version of HIV I betcha she does the little thot
CandyCane21 chapter 8 . 6/12
Damn this is too much like somebody gotta be related to somebody and they have family issues and it is just too much so if you get this review can you send me a email and kinda straighten this out for me a little or a lot.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Hmm, overall this was a simple story, though it was refreshing.
Things I liked:
I like the character development of Shasta in the beginning. I also liked how you incorporated themes from the lion king into your story. And you kept all of the original characters "in character".
Things that could be improved:
I felt like the plot was a bit skimmed over. Also, character development kinda stopped half-way through. More of an original plot-line would have been a bit more captivating instead of following the canon story line with Shasta instead of Kovu.
For your next story, I think if you just were a bit more descriptive with characters and settings, the issues above would be solved. Of course, that is all simply my opinion. I really liked reading this and I think you have great potential as a writer.
-T5tango
Guest chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
T5Tango
Hmm well, I did like this chapter, but I think you should create more of your own original dialogue and plot. Still good though.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
T5tango
Like how u incorporated tlk2 themes in here.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Hey T5Tango here.
Well, it was interesting. And oh, bad timing Kiara.
T5Tango chapter 13 . 9/22/2012
Aww c'mon Simba, don't be so grumpy!
T5Tango chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
Whoa, you've brought Kovu into the ituation..interesting. Really excited about how things are going to play out!
T5Tango chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
Yeah, I'm kinda afraid of Simba's reaction to all this!
kate chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Please put up chapter 11 soon and hurry
T5Tango chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really like the descrption of Sora, really unique and pretty. She seems to be a good friend to Sarabi and Sarafina. Great job keeping all the original characters "in character", and nice work developing your OC's!
T5Tango chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
What, was Shasta a part of Scar's plan to kill Mufasa. I totally blame Scar. And Shasta's mates were horrible. He deserves better.
T5Tango chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Go Shasta, and that Kali guy was a jerk. Hmmm wonder how Simba will react to Kiara being in love with Shasta?
T5Tango chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Scar is Kula and Shasta's father?! And he did that to his own grandson. I like this story, but I have to be a bit critical here, not really sure if I think Shasta should be falling for Kiara so easily. It seems a bit inconsistent that, after all he's been through, that he would fall in love with a cub that was young enough to be his daughter. But that's simply my opinion and I'm definetly going to keep reading this! :]