Reviews for Run Gilligan Run
Magenta-Skye chapter 1 . 1/24
It was definitely sweet and so much like the characters, I enjoyed reading it. :)
J Lahoud chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Catching up on some overdue reviewing and had to give you a shout out for this excellent MAG one-shot. Great descriptions of G/MA as they made their respective ways through the jungle...the branches tearing at them, the roots tripping them up. I could really see it. I also loved the assertive Mary Ann in the second section. Well done...not mean just strong and straightforward when she needed to be in protecting her man.

And of course the end was fantastic. I could really hear G-Man stammering and then the FIREWORKS! Keep writing you have a talent and the more you practice the more it will come out. Look forward to more MAGs in the future. Have a good one!
Upsiditus chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was a very good story. Thank you.
tomboy author chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
THANK YOU GUYS, your all awsome. I just love all these reviews, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I loved writing this and while I work on my longer story I plan on doing a few little GI one shots like this. It was so much fun, I got to tick that little complete button for the first time and boy did it feel good.

Everyone has been so nice and incouraging with my writing and I really apretiate it. THANK YOU.

GI and MAG forever

tomboy author out
TereseLucy384 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Hey Tomboy :D

Thanks for having MaryAnn stick up for our Gilligan. And thanks for having him kiss her - loved it ;)

Keep writing - stick with it. I'm enjoying the concept of your other story, too. Awaiting an update.
Teobi chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
It *is* a sweet little MAG story! Abnd you highlight all the things that get me going about the castaways. Blaming Gilligan for everything, when he's the one who helps the most. Caddying, running errands, fetching drinks, collecting ingredients, and being shouted at on a daily basis. They wouldn't cope as well as they think they would without Gilligan!

The fact he has to run and run until he's exhausted, just to get away from the hurt, speaks volumes. There's nowhere else he can go- he can't go home for a hug, he can't get on a bus or a train or see other people. It's just him and the other castaways who love him dearly but could do with treating him a little better.

Poor Mary Ann. What hurts Gilligan hurts her, too. She was very brave to go out there and follow him, not knowing if she'd find him or not. But they always seem to find each other, as people who are meant to be together find each other.

And he wants to kiss her! Awww, he's so precious, stammering and stuttering, and then wanting to do it again! "Of course, Gilligan, you don't need to ask."

Whoo-hoo! That's an open invitation right there, G Man!

Thanks for sharing this endearing little one-shot, tomboy author. I loved it!

Teebs x
Matthew White chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Mary Ann sees Gilligan with her heart, not her eyes. I can see this happening, it does in my backstory for "Safe in the Arms of Love", but my version has her being a tad more forceful to the other five. *grin*

In the beginning, she tended to side with the rest, like in "It's Magic". But we all have to remember, Mary Ann was the youngest of the group and still had a tendency to follow the others as she hadn't quite come into her own. But now, she is taking a stand for what is right! Good for her!

-"I-I w-want t-t-t-to..." Gilligan gulped and looked at a very interesting speck of mud on his shoe. "kiss you" it came out as a tiny wisper and if Mary Ann hadn't of been listening so intently she would have missed it.

"Then just give it a try." wispered back Mary Ann with a smile. Steeling up his courage and being built up by Mary Ann's warm smile Gilligan leaned in slowly and time seemed to stand still. - Awwwww! How sweet! There is nothing like the love of a good woman to make a man feel ten feet tall!

-Gilligan smiled and Mary Ann smiled both knowing that this was the start of something new for them and that if Gilligan ever ran away again Mary Ann would come and look for him. - Yes she will, and yes it is. Gilligan had very little, if any, confidence in himself. I have always wondered how the series would have gone if Mary Ann and Gilligan had gotten together.

Good job, keep writing.