Reviews for Accident
zeFluffleTruffle chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Sorry, I'm kind of awed by your wonderful writing. So... :D
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Wooo! It's about time :) I'm so happy they are together and I just hope that none of them will be stupid and mess it up lol :P

Awesome chapter :)
RavenFiction chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
This is the best unordinary pairing fanfic i have ever read.
Following the story, can't wait for more!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Good chapter :)

I'm realising how daft both Dean and Katie truly are ;)

Hopefully, they'll patch things up next!
smallpaperstars chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
I love love LOVE this one :) Please update soon!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Aww...really cute chapter :) You can just feel the tension between Dean and Katie but I still want to hit her over the head...

I wish Dean would just tell her the truth. Honestly, these two need some Veritaserum ;)
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I'm eager to read the next one! Publish it! lol
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Really good! The fact that you put the fake-tanned bimbo in shows a lot of Dean's bad past. I wonder if Dean will ever find true love! lol I noticed a couple minor errors, but nothing super distracting. Awesome job.
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, really excellent! I love it. I've always loved Dean and I picture him very charming and good with the ladies also. Katie is also a great character to match him with since she is also sort of a minor character in the series. Just two things I would suggest. I noticed in the beginning you use Dean's name a lot. You could probably substitute "him" or "he" sometimes also. And in this sentence, "Desire courses through him." That makes the tense of that sentence change from past to present. But you can totally ignore my advice. It's really beautiful the way it is also. I really loved the "ebony on ivory" wording at the end. Your descriptions and word choices paint a clear picture in my imagination. Great job!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Argh Katie...she annoyed me so much by not telling Dean :( But I can see where she was coming from, not wanting to have the disappointment of another rejection. Also love the pairing of Alicia and Oliver ;) hehe

Great chapter :) And well written. It's funny how Dean cannot put two and two together when he does see Josh for the first time...classic :)
smallpaperstars chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Whoa. That escalated quickly.
Americanathogwar chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Americanathogwarts, who is too lazy to log in :) I love it! It's an interesting relationship and you give it a lot of depth. Update soon!
HolyheadHarpy7 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Great chapter ;) Stupid Katie...

Enjoy Cairns! Glad to know that fanfic is still your first priority ;)
313 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Hmmm interesting...well written..good story
A little brief...but still good :)
Hope you continue with it
potterphilosepher chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wow your such a good writer! :D i love this cant wait for more, your description is just superb, these are a new, but lovely, couple to read about :)