Reviews for Stay Awake With Me
DarkMemories14 chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
Well I took a ride on the feels train
Just some chick chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
... No words... should have sent a poet!
You, friend, have successfully beat me into oblivion with the feels. That is not easy to do. I really appreciate your writing and the detail you put into your work. Keep writing friend!
thegirlwiththefrenchplait chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
That was really beautiful omg
Amber's Nightmare chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Love this!
chloeg29 chapter 16 . 12/5/2012
This was one of my favorite destiel fics... ever! it was amazing.
kthehuman chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
I liked it. Not my favorite story of all time, but definitely good. Only criticism I have is grammar related. There were mostly typos, but some things repeated. Most notably, 'focussed.' It's spelled 'focused.' Now I noticed from your speech that you are not from the US, so it is possible that it's just spelled different. I just thought I'd point it out.

Anyway! Thank you for not ending it all sad and angsty. :]
kthehuman chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Friggin' thank you! All that angst was getting on my nerves. Anna just said everything I've been thinking.
kthehuman chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Okay, I just finished the "Night Terrors" chapter (I don't know if you can tell that from your side or not).
First of all, angst. Castiel has angst everywhere, and I want him to stop being so...dumb.
Secondly, the night terrors. I feel like Castiel has some sort of tumor or something. And I'm not excited to find out if he does.
Finally, Dean. I love your take on him. That is all.
I'm excited to continue this story tomorrow. :]
Autumn Reid chapter 16 . 11/1/2012
i was up until 4 in the freakin morning reading this story and you know what?

IT WAS FREAKIN WORTH IT! loved it, you're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
this was a nice story i liked it )
i almost believe that you gonna reach the canon at some point with the dreams and all but no '
( bad english sorry )
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
awwww finally some peace for those two!
snowin' you chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Nooooooooooooo. Don‘t go. What would I do without you?

As beautiful an ending as it was, I‘m so sad it had come to an end. Surprisingly this had been one of the few stories I‘m looking forward to recently. Thanks for regular updates and for writing such a beautiful story and characters (as knucklehead as they were).
Cap chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
IS IT BAD I AUTOMATICALLY THOUGHT THE CHEESY DATE DUDE WAS GABRIEL
snowin' you chapter 15 . 10/24/2012
I died.

That pretty much sum up my feelings for this chapter, but to be more elaborated, I died. I cried angsty tears. I cried happy tears. I love everything in this chapter! Thank you for writing it out.
snowin' you chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Yesterday I got this “oil thing“ on my hands and feet and you wouldn‘t believe how difficult it was to rub it off! I thought to myself, next time I read Dean got grease on him, I‘d go all eww.. but then you had him smeared it on Cas‘ shirt! How much eww is enough for that?!

Those two knuckleheads, tsk tsk. JUST KISS ALREADY!