Reviews for Restoration
Richard76310 chapter 12 . 10/10
Normally I stay away from Sheldon Penny pairings preferring her with a Leonard. You wrote an exceptional story. While I did not enjoy the way the guys where portrayed the way you had Sheldon grow and expand his circle of friends was a delight. Too bad he couldn’t accept Rajs apology.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 12 . 10/3
The last few chapters made me tear up! So wholesome sweet!
RiceFlower chapter 12 . 4/15
I have recently joined the Shenny club. I have read all of your stories and some more than once. I enjoyed all of them. Your stories remind me of Harlequin Romance stories. Great writing.
fish330 chapter 12 . 9/21/2019
It was surprised good to say the least. I almost miss it as I did not attract by the summary. Lucky (Or un lucky) I ran into this one 4 times probably because my reach skill really bad.
I read it and and I am falling in love with it!
Kilataia chapter 12 . 7/6/2019
Loved the story! I think that Penny should have stood up for Sheldon in the series, this is their redemption.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2019
I love this story! Thank you for sharing it with us. I love Sheldon and Penny as a couple!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 12 . 3/6/2019
:-)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/5/2019
I loved reading this! Please write another story on this couple!
Darkly Dreaming chapter 12 . 11/18/2018
Hey so I never read this one? The fuck mate? It was goddamn beautiful!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 12 . 7/10/2018
this was great I agree about the arctic there should have been more of a reaction and as always they are so cute.
DiegoARL38 chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
A beautiful story, just as I like them.
Chippers chapter 6 . 8/2/2017
I love how Sheldon figured out his attraction based on a picture of himself! And his methodical experimentation is so believable!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
Thank you for sharing this fic I've enjoyed it very much.
saragirlhere chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
So beautiful! And the remark of your husband, so lucky to have him
Iagan chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
Brilliant please do a sequel set I the house and how their old friends adjust. Does raj keep in touch and will Amy appear ?