Reviews for Memorabilia
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 2/20
This was a great story and I loved how you handled it. Good job!
stonedwinry chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
woah, i know this story is really old but i still really want to show some appreciation for it!

one of my favourite aspects of this fic is how you managed to layer the relationship between ed and winry as well as portray it realistically. it's not saccharine, it's not ridiculously sweet. it's a very raw and rough depiction of their interpersonal dynamics. that's a pretty rare route to go down in regards to edwin fics!

in short, this fic is really cute, well-read and definently one of my favourite edwin fics!
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awwwwwn loved this fic! I'm foreseeing that it will be one of those few I read over and over again. The characterization is amazingly on spot, and god they are such difficult characters to deal with! You did a wonderful job! Congrats.
songs chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF-DJFIJDOGJFRGJRT. this was perfect. so so so so so SO perfect and well written and i loved every second of it. just. WONDERFUL.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is absolutely perfect. I just finished watching Brotherhood, and this was just what I wanted. Well-written, everyone in character...fantastic.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
my feelings are on the ground writhing from happy. this is just so amazing and thorough and the relationship between ed and winry is gorgeous as is al's wonderfulness and everything.
carpe bagel chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is really good. Like really, really, really good. Winry and Edward are so in character, and the interaction between them is perfect. Great job.
Mizily chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Aww. Ed in all his awkward glory. One of the best lines I've read in a while- 'Human procreation is so awesome." Really liked how you've depicted Winry here, as a character with all her nuances rather than just another love interest. Fantastic story.
quintilis chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I think the lines you chose for your summary sum up the Ed/Winry dynamic perfectly. She's not like most love interests, whose sole purpose in the plot revolves around the protagonist. Winry is perfectly self-sufficient while Ed and Al are away, and that independence is what allows their relationship to function.

Good job!
quintilis
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
So cute! I loved it! Great story, it was amazing!
Elise chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh. My. God.
This, offically, absoultey and without a doubt, the best Edwin fic I've ever read. I laughed, I cried, I screamedwith OTP joy. This IS talent, and you are amazing.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love the last line... And the first line... And a lot of the ones in between... all the lines in between. Love the story.
Seta Suzume chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I found this story via a recommendation by S J Smith and I was definitely not disappointed! (So I'm with her- if you write more FMA fic, I'll be there to read it)

I like this possible take on what might have happened to Ed and Winry post-canon. There are lots of interesting details (and Al is just a dear)!
SorainaSkye chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Wow, this was really something else. I love your characterization of Winry, and every part of this story seemed not only plausible, but to almost leap off of the page. I like how casual everything is, how Winry didn't fall to her knees when Ed left (because she wouldn't) and it all just seems to fit perfectly. Definitely an instant favorite.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I hope hope hope you write more FMA fic, because this one is just glorious. I love Winry's reactions to Ed's traveling - how she wasn't weepy and mopey as so many people write her, but actually okay with it, because she's so obviously strong enough to stand on her own.

Your writing is very fluid and almost poetic at points, which really made me thrilled.

I'm going to be sharing this around, because you so need to be recognized for this lovely work.