Reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Kneazles
I hope school went well and that real life and inspiration conspire to allow an update soon. I wept when mum died but was so relieved lily was ok. Thank you as always for writing
Lord-Potter-Black chapter 25 . 5/28
Very good story here, i hope you'll post the next chapter soon!
Overide22 chapter 25 . 5/14
I just finished a marathon session reading this story and the previous one. I enjoyed the heck out of them and I really hope you keep writing.
Ya0iLover chapter 2 . 5/5
The funniest chapter I ever read xD
I love this series! I hope you update soon
ripper34 chapter 25 . 3/19
Good story
Harriverse chapter 25 . 2/28
Well, being back at school and working must such since you haven't updated in a while. On the other hand, I have to do that soon too. It will really cut into my reading time. I've had the pleasure of reading both of your fics almost continuously for a while now, and I must say I like your 'verse very much. Harry is sarcastic, aggressive, philosophical, and interesting. Ron is surprisingly mature. Not many author's have thought to use him as you have. I wonder if you plan on having Sirius show up at all? The way Dumbledore and McGonagal reacted to the 'pride' was outstanding.

I'm glad you don't plan on abandoning this story. Look forward to updates...and what you do to Umbridge.
Harriverse chapter 24 . 2/28
As you said, the entrance of the super villain. On the other hand, I like the way the entire class participated in her castigation.
Harriverse chapter 23 . 2/28
LOLOL. Still laughing here...

You REALLY like Ted and Andromeda.
Harriverse chapter 20 . 2/28
Got a prezzie for you: Sung to the tune of 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' old style...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Kneazles (3x)
Hero's in a fur coat-Kneazle Power!
Their the world's most fearsome fighting team.
Their hero's in a fur coat -and their clean.
When evil Voldy attacks, those Kneazle boys get him after their nap.
koach chapter 25 . 2/25
Please continue this story! I was really really enjoying it. I read straight from growing up kneazle until where this story ends off in two days. I could not put it down!

Please please please keep updating :)
Harriverse chapter 18 . 2/21
Fortunately I got to read the first book before this story, so I knew about the unicorn's blessing. You saved that for a good reason. I was sure Harry was going to snuff it. As for calling for the Knight Bus? Brilliant!
Harriverse chapter 16 . 2/21
You are evil! Why, now all the bad guys will know how to get to Harry-through Sebastian, Arabella, and Harry's Kneazle family can be killed!

You are evil!
Harriverse chapter 15 . 2/21
It must be love if she was willing to go near him after he threw up-and kissing him! Give the girl a medal of Merlin.
Harriverse chapter 12 . 2/21