Reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Kneazles
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 1 . 5/12
'Felony' isn't an Americanism; it was abolished as a specific category in British criminal law by the Criminal Justice Act 1967 but is still acceptable in conversational use. 'Felon', too, is perfectly valid in English English; after all, the Policeman's Song in 'The Pirates of Penzance' begins
"When a felon's not engaged in his employment (his employment)
Or maturing his felonious little plans (little plans)..."
Did you abandon this? It's my new favorite series and I'm really hoping it's not abandoned. I saw you hadn't updated in almost two years and got worried. If it's not abandoned please update soon.
Jarvey chapter 26 . 4/24
What could I say? I very much hope this story once again finds itself under the pen of its author!
Leytradvorstrelundar chapter 26 . 2/23
Is this a dead story? I hope not.
ProditorMagnus chapter 26 . 1/21
Great stories. Will be hoping for more.
mkalai482 chapter 26 . 1/2
Update some more please! This story is amazing and i just live it too much to stop now
Please come back!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/13/2016
This is soooooo good! When is the next one coming out? Will they use the room of recuriment( don't know how to spell it )?
Sad Reader chapter 26 . 9/28/2016
Come back! The GUK series is smashing! Pleaaase!
Outasync chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
Read through GUK and TMNK in one go, and awaiting the update eagerly. Your Harry is different, but very well written. I'm not a fan of the canon pairings as a rule, but you make them work.
RHJunior chapter 26 . 6/22/2016
updating any time soon?
RHJunior chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
"Girls don't need a knight in shining armor..."
My raging riffled redneck backside they don't.

Listen to all the crap women say, then watch what they DO. All that 'strong independent don't need no man' crap goes right out the damn window the moment it comes time to pick a man. They pick one who's tall, strong, good-looking, confident, and who looks like he's a good protector and provider. Everything else gets friendzoned. They LIE about it, of course- to everyone else and especially to themselves- but what they DO means everything and what they SAY means nothing.
vonny25 chapter 26 . 6/18/2016
Best story ever. I cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/5/2016
Hope you continue this haha. Waiting for next already... Good luck in your next chapter!
lizzieanne12412 chapter 26 . 5/31/2016