Reviews for Teenage Mutant Ninja Kneazles
Sad Reader chapter 26 . 9/28
Come back! The GUK series is smashing! Pleaaase!
Outasync chapter 26 . 7/1
Read through GUK and TMNK in one go, and awaiting the update eagerly. Your Harry is different, but very well written. I'm not a fan of the canon pairings as a rule, but you make them work.
RHJunior chapter 26 . 6/22
updating any time soon?
RHJunior chapter 12 . 6/21
"Girls don't need a knight in shining armor..."
My raging riffled redneck backside they don't.

Listen to all the crap women say, then watch what they DO. All that 'strong independent don't need no man' crap goes right out the damn window the moment it comes time to pick a man. They pick one who's tall, strong, good-looking, confident, and who looks like he's a good protector and provider. Everything else gets friendzoned. They LIE about it, of course- to everyone else and especially to themselves- but what they DO means everything and what they SAY means nothing.
vonny25 chapter 26 . 6/18
Best story ever. I cant wait to read more.
Hope you continue this haha. Waiting for next already... Good luck in your next chapter!
lizzieanne12412 chapter 26 . 5/31
Wow, this is awesome! I hope you keep writing. :D
Good Job
How often can we expect updates?
Miss Millie chapter 25 . 3/28
Hello,
I love your stories and I'm glad your going to finish it! It is one of my favorites. Thanks for the ride, pleas update soon, i love your view on the H&G story I'm such a fan, Good luck with do you want to be whenyou grow up?
Miss Millie
HgSpartan chapter 26 . 3/20
Great series. The character development, plot pacing, and storyline are all top notch.
RHJunior chapter 21 . 3/9
Ugh, Drill Sergeant Nasty cliche. Wish writers would quit using it. R. Lee Ermy was NOT supposed to be a role model for educators or trainers, kids!

No responsible trainer outside of the military or similar institutions uses that method. It is a very carefully applied technique with a very NARROW window of legitimate usage: the training of combat troops. It's purpose is to literally tear down the subject's psyche to its foundations and rebuild it in a form useful to the trainer (specifically, an automatically obedient fighting machine.) -even in the military much of the methodology has fallen into disfavor, due to how easily it can go wrong, sliding into sadism and torture.

Using it outside of a military or paramilitary context is BAD. Using it to train KIDS probably legally qualifies in most countries as child abuse.
RHJunior chapter 14 . 3/9
He didn't really eat that poor mermaid, did he?
RHJunior chapter 11 . 3/9
"Girls are interested in more than that."

Just goes to show a girl can't tell the truth, even to herself.

They'll SAY what their feminist studies professor told them they SHOULD want- but the instant they think noone's looking they go for what 10,000 years of human biology means they DO want: a male who is dominant, assertive, physically powerful and charismatic, is draped with the proof of his kills- whether animal skins or greenbacks. And given enough animal skins, the looks and charisma can slide.
Ruinous Virtue chapter 26 . 2/5
Please please please tell me you're still active and that this story is going to get finished. It's one of the best ones I've found. May UPDATE MAN never falter!
smithkeylena chapter 26 . 1/25
I love your stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter!