Reviews for A study in Grey
Boe chapter 1 . 3/18
Best. Fanfic. Ever. Loved it from start to finish.
Mikiismyname chapter 1 . 3/4
So arounceing ! I really think you should write a sequal in wich serlock wears that tie :) keep up with the good work
OculiTenentArcana chapter 1 . 2/25
That was awesome! I may or may not be into that now...
miki chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow this was such a thrill ! Awesome story, i enjoyed it so much . I sugesst you write chapter 2 , whes sherlock is tied up . Keep up with the good work .
fangirlmaximus chapter 1 . 1/1
A great birthday present ;) Personally I think dominance suits Sherlock so I really liked it however a submissive Sherlock might be interesting none the less.
So good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Amazing :O
needoriginalusername chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ohmygod... I feel like a slut, enjoying these themes, but SO WELL WRITTEN. Keep up the good work! :) Ariel xx
Sup 25 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I think you should do a sequel to this one with Sherlock being tied up. Molly could give him a taste of his own medicine her stile.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That turned out a lot better than I thought that would be. Definitely loved the teasing bit. Well done and very hot!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Heh heh, I haven't read 50 Shades of Grey either, although I would have if Sherlock was in it :) I am sure that I liked your version better than I would've liked the original anyway! Happy belated birthday and thanks for giving your readers presents for YOUR birthday ;)
magicstrikes chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Steamy...blistering really. Love it.
whytejigsaw chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Well done. It is difficult to write smut, I agree. I'm not sure I approve of referencing 50 shades but since you haven't read it and there's only mild bondage, you're grand. :)
MorbidbyDefault chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I just experienced 50 shades of blush! Lol. That was, um, interesting. Lol. *blushes more* well done dear, as usual.