Reviews for Change Gonna Come
velveteen habit chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Loved it.
Shouldabeenblonde chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
One of, if not the most, well written stories on this site. Beautiful job. Very well done.
PaulaAbdulChica2007 chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed this, nice job at keeping Coach & Tami in character!
Naguabo chapter 18 . 1/8/2013
Your insight into all the Taylor family dynamics is very skillful. I have to admit I liked Marcus and Officer Thomas (and the lady at church) as well. Your injection of humor at various points worked on me.
ENT Time chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Aww you just make me miss them so much! (in the best way possible, of course). Love your writing :)
Romantique The Original chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Another good one. :)
Romantique The Original chapter 17 . 11/20/2012
LOL Eric at the church was hilarious!

He and Julie are sweet with one another.
Romantique The Original chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Their sex play is awesome!
Completelyinluv chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Still reading and loving this story! Thanks for keeping Eric and Tami alive!
Shiny Jewel chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Ahhh young love :) The fact that Julie is basically trying desperately to date at 12 years old is too funny. Really enjoyed the conversation between Julie and Coach, especially where she told him, "And you know, Dad, I'm always going to have good taste in guys. Because of you." That elicited a major awww from me.
Romantique The Original chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Another good chapter. Enjoying this a lot.
Romantique The Original chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Whew. I don't like it when they fight.

But the make up is always good.
Romantique The Original chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Drunk Coach is always good. :)
Romantique The Original chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Good cliff hanger!
Shiny Jewel chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
The scene where they were talking in code was too funny! And Tami rejecting his advances so she could watch the results show...ouch! I never get sick of how you write these two. I especially love their scenes in bed...just the right amount of sexy and banter. :)