Reviews for Crazy For You - One Shot
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Very cute story I love this pairing
LiquidThoughts chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Very cute for a one-shot :]
Major Session chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Very sweet.
Also kept very in character. Well done.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
aww that was cute
AJ Granger chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I like it. Great conversation. Well played scene, and I even like how you end it. Nicely done.
Tom Riddle t Y chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very sweet, very well written and very charming with Harry Potter in the first person. You make us all want a little more - so I guess the ending is perfect as it is: Promising something to happen, and the reader is free to dream on. Keep writing - but leave this one as it is!
Peanutbu77erandJe11y074 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Sweet! You realise Luna is in Lunatic. Harry is a Luna fan cuz he's a LUNATIC! Hahaha.
Muroshi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh that is nice especially the Luna-tic comment. ;p
Darth Drafter chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Sweet short story. I do like the idea of a longer story where Harry makes light of his mental state to make a 5th/6th year H/L romance but your short scene does stand on its own rather well. I've often imagined a scene where Harry serenades Luna in the halls with a remake of a Beatles hit: Luna in the sky with Snorkacks.
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Love it! Love them!

They make such a cute couple!

I just watched the movies and to be honest, I never saw a foreshadowing for Harry x Ginny. And thought that Harry x Luna did a nice couple *sigh* but that didn't happen snif

Like your fic! ;D
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Quite a nice one shot. It was light and fluffy, pleasant.
demonbarber14 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is quite good! You did a really good job of making it first person from Harry's point of view-and first person can be tough! Does it HAVE to be a one-off (I know it says "one-off" in the title, but still...titles can be changed)? I want more!
themockingjayxx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
good one shot, wish you would make it longer, but it's still good x
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This story is very sweet and really good. The conversation between the two of them was just lovely. I liked it a lot.