Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
StaciSarcastic chapter 4 . 4/24
I'm liking the story so far. I really wish Ana had more of a backbone.
Username chapter 4 . 3/7
I like your scene rewrites, but I have to disagree with you about the belt scene. For one, Ana said outright that she wanted to experience the worst so that she could decide whether to leave. For another, Christian was a bad dom in that scene. The dom's job is to moniter their sub and end the scene before it goes to far, even if the sub doesn't safeword. This is especially important with new subs, who often get overwhelmed and can't safeword.
I do, however, agree with you that Christian should have kept his sexual dominance, even if they did forgo the TPE.
Maria chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I like your take on FSOG you have more details. Ana seems more mature. Jumping around in the books is confusing.
Anyway your story your rules.
guest chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
hahaha! didn't you say that you will make her character stronger? I think she's even weaker in your story.
A strong girl would never ask the guy to take her back. Absolutely not! The guy would do all the groveling.
If this is your view of a strong character, than you need a lesson in character building; and then rewrite this pathetic story and actually give her the strong character you brag about. OK!
guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
why is your story all over the place. I feel like my head is spinning from all the merry-go-round in the story. Badly written.
I thought Ana was suppose to be stronger, but she still sound so weak and she's also manipulative. I give this story a 1 out of ten...
MissDevon chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
wasn't sure I'd like this part based on you AN, but I do because of the fact that Kate is written in one way. she was either too pushy or too soft with Ana. Here she has a POV and k eeps to one without coming off like a B*tch. This is how I sometimes wish Kate was written because while I wanted to like her I couldn't because too me she was as, if not more, controlling as Christian.
chatterbox33 chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
I liked this version of Jose's art show. I agree about CG's teeth ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
You should change your name so people don't confuse you with Ms Price, the fake and mean one.
JS
Lori F chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Go Ana!
Lori F chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Did I miss something? Did Dr. Greene sub for CG? I didn't understand the comment Ana made in this chapter.
Lori F chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
So good...
Lori F chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Oh, Ana...show us what you are made of! I like her moxy!
Lori F chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I was seriously missing One Shady Character and found this story! Yay! Now I have more good fanfiction to read! Looking forward to your thoughts!
kelmal chapter 15 . 9/21/2013