Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
This Ana is just freaky and masochisticly weird. I guess that is why they get along sexuallly after all. Yuk and gross.
FSfan chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Now why does Ana still want to consider canes and whips in their future relationship? Christian was offering her a punishment free relationship. And she didnt take it so its weird that for a girl that doesnt want pain, she is very ambiguous and tells him she is open to it. Yuk. He is trying to change for her and she gives mixed messages.
How can you love someone and want to whip them? That has got to hurt and I know he doesnt want to hurt her. Him getting turned on by it though is just sick and gross. Maybe he does have a slight case of mysogynist because he hated his mother and all his subs look like her so of course he is projecting hat hatred onto those subs/Ana. So not all women, just ones that remind him of his mother. Attraction and disgusts. Punishments (hatred,anger) followed by kind caring tenderness(love) it seems. Now him getting turned on by it all is sick and weird and thats the control thing. Yet we also know that he loved his mother as well and was heartbroken that she didnt seem to care or tried to protect him...so the need to punish those women that look like them while also at the same time wanting to care, please them thru sexual pleasuring and domination is one of his big problems which makes him self loath thinking he is a monster. and also another reason that worthy of love. That is what is reinforced due to the Elena influence. That relationship was another mixed signal story and where he learned the dom/sub coping sexual gratifications. It spurred him to want total control when they submit, regaining his power, helping him deal with those horrible memories of having no control/being powerless when the pimp beat his mom, beat him and used him as an astray. Hate and love. Pain and pleasure. That is what he does know and thought he had to have...Its too bad Ana doesnt let him just go vanilla as he wants to try to do with her instead of getting him all confused with kinky possibilities...perhaps CG would have been better, even cured of his need to excessively control or dominate as he was quite satisfied with their vanilla intimacies.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Good storyline I will continue to follow
kelmal chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I love this story. Have you wrote more chapters?
sassygurl chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Hi! Love this new shade :-) I wish you would consider making this a brand new story totally separate from the previous one...
Sancerre chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
The new story sounds really interesting. I hope you make this a new link, also include the name you used in the fiction story that Ana wrote.
meggan-sa chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Really enjoyed the chapter :-) looking forward to more...
pookiebear3 chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
it's different... would read more to see where it goes!
1983Sunny chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Oh dear he is so going to freak once he sees that book ;) I would love to read more of this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yeah, i like it, though in the original book, it feels like they are both flirting. Its nice that you have made Ana dressed appropriately rather than her old clothes.
lisalilac chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Oh he took her back and accepts her love!
Mrsjsd chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Aah nope...I love this version better and I am your biggest fan. Hehe. I like it that Ana is feisty...well once in a while i guess. Thank you for updating so quickly. More please :-)
kandisslb chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Love it as always!
aabc chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I like open and honet Ana but am very confused by Christians attitude.
sanjyp chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
So, Ana's still a submissive? Or not yet so she gets to sleep with him?
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »