Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
jeangb chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
I like your different takes on this story. Will you write some more? I have read your story £and a half weeks and that was good too. I'm in the process of reading your books published on kindle, so you can see I'm getting to be a fan of your writing. PLease try and do something with the honeymoon bikini fiasco, Ana let him off far too easily.
Mrsjsd chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
I love it. Ana is vicious! Lol
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
I was really mad when I read about the way Ch. take care of Leila. That was so disloyal. How could he do this to ANa? Giving a bath to his naked ex? Seriously? If my man did this I would cut his dick off. I would consider it as cheating. Betreyal has many colors. It's not only puting a dick into a hole.
CarolBlake chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
I truely enjoy your version of Ana. The original Ana I wanted to slap silly (more so than I wanted to slap Bella) :-D Your version of Ana is so much more palatable :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
WHy does she settle to be his sub? that is soooo sad. Cant believe she is going to sign. And then to allow punishments? Yuk. Ana can get all sorts of guys, does not need to settle for CG no matter how gorgeous, good in bed, or rich he is. If he cant respect her by at least not beating her up, then she really is stupid to go back to him. She is giving women a very bad name here. She is depleting women of their rightful power gained over the years. Women have come a long ways and she is taking them back to the dark evil ages.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
"No, I don't think so, Christian. You really should have your own eyes checked soon. You are getting on in age, you know, and apparently starting to have trouble seeing things accurately."

this was a great line, lol. Most of her other behaviors are just too stupid.

And I wish Ana wouldn't keep wanting the playroom stuff, its just disgusting and a form of battered women abuse and she is encouraging it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
This Ana is just freaky and masochisticly weird. I guess that is why they get along sexuallly after all. Yuk and gross.
FSfan chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Now why does Ana still want to consider canes and whips in their future relationship? Christian was offering her a punishment free relationship. And she didnt take it so its weird that for a girl that doesnt want pain, she is very ambiguous and tells him she is open to it. Yuk. He is trying to change for her and she gives mixed messages.
How can you love someone and want to whip them? That has got to hurt and I know he doesnt want to hurt her. Him getting turned on by it though is just sick and gross. Maybe he does have a slight case of mysogynist because he hated his mother and all his subs look like her so of course he is projecting hat hatred onto those subs/Ana. So not all women, just ones that remind him of his mother. Attraction and disgusts. Punishments (hatred,anger) followed by kind caring tenderness(love) it seems. Now him getting turned on by it all is sick and weird and thats the control thing. Yet we also know that he loved his mother as well and was heartbroken that she didnt seem to care or tried to protect him...so the need to punish those women that look like them while also at the same time wanting to care, please them thru sexual pleasuring and domination is one of his big problems which makes him self loath thinking he is a monster. and also another reason that worthy of love. That is what is reinforced due to the Elena influence. That relationship was another mixed signal story and where he learned the dom/sub coping sexual gratifications. It spurred him to want total control when they submit, regaining his power, helping him deal with those horrible memories of having no control/being powerless when the pimp beat his mom, beat him and used him as an astray. Hate and love. Pain and pleasure. That is what he does know and thought he had to have...Its too bad Ana doesnt let him just go vanilla as he wants to try to do with her instead of getting him all confused with kinky possibilities...perhaps CG would have been better, even cured of his need to excessively control or dominate as he was quite satisfied with their vanilla intimacies.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
Good storyline I will continue to follow
kelmal chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
I love this story. Have you wrote more chapters?
sassygurl chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Hi! Love this new shade :-) I wish you would consider making this a brand new story totally separate from the previous one...
Sancerre chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
The new story sounds really interesting. I hope you make this a new link, also include the name you used in the fiction story that Ana wrote.
meggan-sa chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Really enjoyed the chapter :-) looking forward to more...
pookiebear3 chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
it's different... would read more to see where it goes!
JustSunny chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Oh dear he is so going to freak once he sees that book ;) I would love to read more of this story :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »