Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
JustSunny chapter 14 . 2/12/2013
Oh dear he is so going to freak once he sees that book ;) I would love to read more of this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Yeah, i like it, though in the original book, it feels like they are both flirting. Its nice that you have made Ana dressed appropriately rather than her old clothes.
lisalilac chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Oh he took her back and accepts her love!
Mrsjsd chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Aah nope...I love this version better and I am your biggest fan. Hehe. I like it that Ana is feisty...well once in a while i guess. Thank you for updating so quickly. More please :-)
kandisslb chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Love it as always!
aabc chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
I like open and honet Ana but am very confused by Christians attitude.
sanjyp chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
So, Ana's still a submissive? Or not yet so she gets to sleep with him?
mericat chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Nice. Your Ana is amazing and I love the way she stands up to Christian. I also like the way she knows her own mind.
kelmal chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Another great chapter.
Katia0203 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Ugh Christian...I hate his "contract mentality", it always bothered me to no end in the first book.
Mrsjsd chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Aaah great chapter. Thanks for the update. I love your "what ifs" I think I like this version better :-) update soon.
aabc chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
That was interesting... I can't wait to see what happens in the car ride home. Will Taylor block his ears again?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Having read through your chapters I'm only sorry that you didn't write all three books. whats the chances you will rewrite them all with the much improved Ana!?
kandisslb chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
What a great chapter. Jealousy can be a useful tool when need be. Update soon.
mericat chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Good chapter. I like how you complicated everything, with Christian's jealousy and Ana's lust overriding all.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »