Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
CharlieMeow chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Once again you hit it! I enjoyed the books but the running theme was sex, arguments, sex, misunderstandings, sex, and then the cycle began again. I always thought that Christian and Ana both fell into lust and eventually fell in love. Keep these coming! Enjoy them greatly.
CharlieMeow chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
I really like your take on Ana. In the books she was so introspective and questioned EVERYTHING about her own behavior. At times I felt like shouting at the pages telling her to read a Cosmo and not Jane Austin or even watch Oprah on tv and grow up a little bit.
Bonitapplebumm chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Great chapter
Miso2 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Thanks for boosting Ana into a more respectable role.
DanniiGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm writing this review before I even start the first chapter, I just read the AN at the top and I already love the story, I hated how in the books Christian bemtnt to Ana's every whim and in the end wasn't very dominant at all, it seemed every time he gave her a rule she broke and he was okay with it. it serioisly bugged me.
any how that's my little rant over great AN, lol
kelmal chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Great chapter.
mericat chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Love the clarification for Kate and the fact that she confronts them both together. Awesome. She is upfront and C does not scare her at all.
kathd16 chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
I think Ana had every right to be angry at Kate, personally I would have slapped her when she was being an interferring cow in book one at the dinner with the Greys! There is a time and a place for everything and Kate if she was a good friend should've waited until her and Ana were alone
kelmal chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
Great chapter, I agree that Ana was too harsh on Kate in the book.
marycontrary82 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Hmm...interesting. I'll check it out.
mericat chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I enjoyed this rewrite. Love that you love the in control Ana. What will C do about this?
marycontrary82 chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
I like they she gave him a piece of her mind!
aabc chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Why did she wait so long to get really mad... she should have scream "red" much sooner. I hope the heck she doesn't leave... they need to talk and have a real meaningful agreement.
kelmal chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2012