Reviews for A Darker Shade of Grey
aabc chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I am enjoying your stronger tougher Ana.
marycontrary82 chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
Good chapter!
lisalilac chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
They had the talk! He wants more.
sara chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Continue please because the things that bothered u also bothered me.
Rushmr chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Although I hate how naive Ana is in EL James' version, this Ana sees a little too pushy towards someone she doesn't know well. I think Ana's shyness is keen in showing her true beauty. I guess it would be difficult to make her shy and outspoken at the same time.
Rushmr chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I also hated just how naive and gullible Ana was too. Keep writing please, I'm interested in seeing how your story portrays her. So far so good :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Great job I to was a little put out by her I'll say dumbness. She seems more her age this way
ape chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Simply wonderful!
anan8808 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I like your take on this Ana. All other fanfic have her as the eternal victim that is need for Christian to save her, discipline her, or explain to her how her own body works. Your Ana is more mature, she stands up for herself, she just more believable. I would have like to have seen how she handled Jose after his unwanted advances towards her. Seriously, please continue with this new Ana canot wait to see where you take her.
tay08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Im liking it and im liking Ana she seems more mature keep it up :)
anan8808 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I am liking this more mature Ana. She is more woman than girl and she has more self confidence. I like that allot.
aabc chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Interesting take... I look forward to the negotiations.
kandisslb chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Love it!
marycontrary82 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
LOVED that chapter!
tamster127 chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
yes your right about the time Ana left Christian when you read that scene well I could at least feel her pain it was tear jerking,heart shattering .I LOVE this book. as always great job
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »