Reviews for A Chance Encounter
DR. Woods chapter 17 . 4/14
awsome
DR. Woods chapter 13 . 4/14
this shit is beautiful...
here i was expecting a huge lemon but got somthing better.
i havent wrote in awhile and u inspired me
Jacksonangelo105 chapter 17 . 1/20
Cool story bro
Bob Bandicoot chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
Nice story! It's sweet, light hearted, and there's a casual and fluffy feeling all over the place. The lemon scenes were well written, they were both sensual and had some feeling, and the pairings seem to fit really well! Maybe the pairing with Cammy and Rose seems a little original, but it seems to fit pretty well in your story, and the pairing with Chun-li and Juri developed quite nicely! Way to go!
unlimitedfighter chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
O_o Ok... wrong fanfic. Your a good writer and all and um...? I'm just gonna go clear out my head from this chapter and pretend this chapter never happened before I accidentally some sick twisted dreams, boys under the age of fifthteen are not suitable to read this ''kind'' of chapters in a story.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
What the heck did I just read!? O_o Dude! Where is your sense of humanity!?, romance is something that comes from within, all I see here is just lust, that is just gross, Street Fighter is a series for teens who like to see fighting moves and people fighting for honor and what is right, not for this kind of stuff. Please, for the sake of the fanbase, tone this story down! I know the Street Fighter series is not all that ''kid friendly'', but its not a series for just horny men as well, its a series for teens, and should stay that well.
LSSJFAN chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
This is a real story, with real emotion to it, its so much better then those dark and edgy emo plots about demons and evil powers that Capcom keeps using. Keep up the good work.
lanister chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Glad to see you are still writing this. great chapter s always. keep up the good work man.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 17 . 4/19/2014

Now, THIS was beautiful! *O*

So, we have the much, VERY much awaited, smexy and oh-so-very satisfyin' JurixChun-Li lemon. Dayum! That was hot, very smexy in a very clean, erotic way. *O* Also, dat adorable dialogue. *A* I can't get enough of the bickering between these two, even when they're makin' love. X3 Me gusta mucho! (Wavy Line)

Outstanding work, son! Keep it up!

KyleKatarn1995 chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
I really love some of your Chance Encounter story, Bogey. I always love to see Chun-Li and Juri kissing like they're a loving couple. 3
Major Mike Powell III chapter 16 . 3/4/2014

Hoo-rrah! 1st Review, Btches!

Now, THIS was absolutely lovely, yeees! (Wavy Line)

So, we have Juri being a little defensive on their date thanks to that douchebag waiter. DX Damn. They almost scored a smooch, too.

And then, ohhh boy, Chun sure didn't know what she got herself into by inviting Juri to her home...but maeby, she does now. (Wavy Line) Yeees! *O* I hate raisins, but dayum, that was hot, all thanks to that one little raisin. XD Me gusta! X3

And on the other side of the lovely koin, we have our dear lovebirds, Rose and Cammy, as they share a quiet, playful, funny and cuddly evening at home, with cute shenanigans such as Rose being afraid of a horror movie and nearly breaking Cammy's arm. XD Ouch. And then, the wedding is set, yeees! *O* I love it! X3

Outstanding job, kid! Keep'em comin'! Welcome back!

Guest chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I am not normally a big time fan of gay couples, and I am certainly not a big fan of Juri Han as a character, in fact, I almost hate her I much as I hate Akuma, don't get me wrong, he may be an honorable fighter, but he's a big time jerk, with a little bit of insanity, but I do like the writing of the story, its well writing enough to be taken seriously for people to actually read, in other words, it is actually a story where it is actually worth people's time. Keep up the writing with perfection, and hopefully, someday, you might actually be able to write books, if that is what you desire.
Charlie.clarke98 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Damn, Cammy and Rose definitely love each other as much as they say they do! I thought the cinema part was really funny _
Major Mike Powell III chapter 15 . 1/4/2014

Now, THIS...was...X3

The first half of the chapter was absolutely hilarious, all thanks to Juri and her awesome, flirtatious shenanigans. :'3 That was seriously funny. XD I simply can't get enough of the banter back and forth between Chun-Li and Juri. X'D

And then...ohhh hohoho, then...we have more beautiful, funny and sweet-as-cotton candy moments with our favorite lovebirds, Cammy and Rose. *O* They go from thinking about planning the wedding, and then go straight for the rehearsal...of the honey moon. (Wavy Line) Yeeeees!

That little lemon was absolutely lovely, heart-warming and romantic. *O* I love it! X3 Also, it looks like Cammy was rendered speechless and VERY distracted by Rose' big and beautiful oppai, yeees. ;3 I particularly enjoyed that moment. :D

Outstanding work! Keep it up, kid!

Charlie.clarke98 chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Nice! I had a feeling that the story would end soon, I need to do that too I have just realised lol
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »