Reviews for Upsetting the Applecart
Lucy's Echos chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
For some reason I really wanted to read YAHF and luckily I found yours its wonderful! I'm loving it, can't wait to read more!
Ethorin chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
wth
wth
srsly?
WTH?
herbsandlemons chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
I,m really loving this ethan centric fic dispite the inevitable end of spike but the boost to xander and hopefull the... oh no what about Faith!? I dont want kendra to die shes a sweet kid but Faith, I hope to Chop Gwendolyn post into so small peices for what she did to Faith taking that girls last bit of hope and fiath in trusting others from her. I loved Eris alot and can't wait to see where your going with this. Maybe McDonald and Doyle can make appearances. And Wesley I was already kinda sweet on him.
tarrangar chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
this story is good its funny chaotic and total and utter genius
mmsbddvr chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
This fic is amazing. Once you hit 100k words barrier you are going to swimming in reviews and compliments. But for now, 'There is no hate, only joy, for you are beloved by the goddess, hero of the dawn, healer of worlds'.
recyclablefoxx chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I read this in one sitting! It's amazing and just what I want to read in a remake of BtVS. I hate Angel with a passion, I always did and always will. Just ick. Thanks for dusting him!
Trbl chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Wow.

It had been so long since the last part (NOT a criticism) that I had to go back and read the whole thing from the start. Aw...poor me *smirks* Forgot how much I love this fic.

As for this part... so awesome! Just fantastic, start to finish. Can't wait for the next part!

:{) eheheh
katdemon1895 chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
wow, absolutely wow, a great chapter. I like how Buffy is inadvertently driving her friends towards the very ones that she warns them against and you illustrate her tendency to be rather self centered very well, Willow's own thoughts were very realistic and made some good points, I admit that when push comes to shove I'm rather hoping that she'll take Xander's side because it feels that if Buffy keeps pushing Xander's going to make a stand and he and Buffy will apparently end up on opposite sides, plus Willow being taught by an avatar of the goddess of chaos sounds to be a definite way to stir things up even further, and Ethan, with Eris there to discourage his less than altruistic habits, will, I think, make a very good mentorish figure for Xander, doubly so with Giles to show another side of the chaotic behavior, and I' glad that there's the implication that something will be done about Xander's home situation, honestly, Willow and Xander could definitely stand to do with some very different role model figures, I feel sorry for Giles but you're handling his sort of transformation? I'm not sure that's the right word but his general change in attitude very well
Kendra, hmm, curious to see what you'll do with her, with so many agents of Chaos running around, and I admit that in my head chaos often equates to change, I can't imagine that she'll be able to stay the little council puppet that she is, or if she tries then I suppose she'll shatter and then comes Faith, at the same time it makes me sad that Kendra would have to die for Faith to come onto the scene
the mental image of two cats sizing up each other to stand to illustrate the two slayers being introduced to each other was absolutely perfect
excellent chapter, looking forward to finding out what you'll do next
resplendeo chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Am so happy you posted again on this. I love this story! Everything will turn out differently, won't it.
Good.
And Xander isn't being ignored! And his ... parents will be dealt with, yes? I hope so.
I look forward to how this story progresses!
Zhor chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Excellent... I foresee Spike's plan not turning out so well for him.
Nival Vixen chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Great chapter!

Loved Ethan and Xander fighting the bug guy off with not-so-girlish screams. The fact that Xander carries around bug spray is hilarious. Poor guy. Eris "working" on Xander's home life sounds promising.

Hopefully this intel will make Buffy a bit more amenable to Eris. Obviously she's not going to be her best friend but a certain respect could work out.

Nice introduction to Kendra. I always liked her :) I don't know if she'll stay or go back, but I'm sure it'll be interesting until then!

Giles' response to want to call Ethan made me happy - he's getting his friend back! :D

Look forward to the next chapter and to see what happens with Spike and Dru.
editcat chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
What a delightful surprise to see a notice for this in my inbox today! I love the way you're developing things here. Xander as the sorcerer's apprentice has a lot of potential. And I cannot praise highly enough the nickname of "Mr E". It's abso-bloody-lutely perfect. I do hope that Spike continues to be an antagonist, or that you at least avoid the Buffy/Spike relationship altogether. I mean, I suppose that one Slayer/vampire romance is all right, if a bit creepy, but two is rather overegging the pudding. I always felt that pairing the two represented a failure of the imagination. Not the least of the many reasons that I prefer to forget series 6 and 7, instead imagining that the show ended with Buffy's self-sacrifice.
Starway Man chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Great to see another chapter of this story! I read it all again from the start, which reminded me why I liked it so much when it first came out. So, the events of "What's My Line" are happening somewhat differently, even if some things are the same. I think the major differences so far are no Xander & Cordelia kissing is Buffy's basement, and no Oz getting shot and this setting up his relationship with Willow. And Snyder becoming a town hero? You are EVIL! Anyway, I hope we see more soon, and from the last couple of lines, it might even include the end of Spike and Drusilla...
Shenandoah76209 chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Woohoo! I wouldn't have stopped at the grocery store before work if I'd known this was waiting on the computer!

Love all the interaction and I soooo don't blame the Scoobies for playing non-information givers to Buffy when she's like this. Keep everything quiet until she's had a chance to get her brain in order about Angelus/Angel and then maybe tell her when she's calmed down. Pointing out if she gets mad about non-disclosure that she'd been in mourning and not listening to reason and they had been trying to save her life.

Ethan's reaction to the hints about Xander's home life... PERFECT. Can't wait to see what he actually does about it.
Waspeater chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
Mr. E? Hooray for the trenchcoat brigade!

... and the little google-y bird tells me there's also a Scooby Doo character called that. Twofer.