Reviews for Drabbles
Whimonda3110 chapter 40 . 3/9/2013
hiya
sorry i havent reviewed in ages. i just read all the newer ones i havent reviewed. as per usual love them all. i really think you could make stories out of some of these. I love the prank wars, by my honor and forbidden. well written well done.
TamariChan chapter 40 . 12/8/2012
Darling, these are cute! I love the prank war ones.
You really should upload some to Goldenlake. There's no need to be nervous. We don't bite. :D
Plus, no shortage of reviews and we have the advent calendar running!
whimonda3110 chapter 30 . 10/7/2012
is that really her mothers name? if not good name choice. This one is deep. But very good.
whimonda3110 chapter 29 . 10/7/2012
oh sad.. in the book Yarrun annoyed me so much, but i think having a story from his perspective is good because he is a character that is not understood and a story like this helps to understand him.
Knight-Em chapter 32 . 9/27/2012
I loved these last couple you have written. I like the diffrent perspectives, as from Shriek, Mara, and Sir Alan.
whimonda3110 chapter 28 . 9/26/2012
Daine of course. So sweet
whimonda3110 chapter 27 . 9/26/2012
so true, and tris its obvious just marry briar. sigh i am so weird i just hate it when characters grow up or change in any way what so ever.
whimonda3110 chapter 26 . 9/26/2012
no they grow up, turn time back please i beg of you!
whimonda3110 chapter 25 . 9/26/2012
yeah myles
whimonda3110 chapter 24 . 9/26/2012
ahh sandry really does need duct tape.
whimonda3110 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Briar and Tris, Briar and Tris! yay i want Briar and Tris to have more stories like this, except why the song. (bursts into tears "Tris you idiot, wake up and smell the flowers he is growing for you!" runs away ranting at stupid merchant girls. ) good story and relation to tris's feelings (however stupid they may be)
whimonda3110 chapter 22 . 9/26/2012
true. go nico. do you think nico and numair are similar in ways?
whimonda3110 chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
ooh alex sneaky kitty, i never understood alex, i guess thats something me and alanna have in common.
is this set just after alanna became Jons squire? im not sure if gary would really be that angry though..
whimonda3110 chapter 20 . 9/26/2012
oh that was a nice one too. you have a knack for finding the niches where there is emotion waiting to be written about.

i meantn to say in the last one is it just me or are Crane and Rosethorn kinda like soulmates.
whimonda3110 chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
haha so so true. love the line "He smiled idiotically as he looked at the perfect tomato plant" because all normal people do that.