Reviews for Three Nights of Obon
Miyu Hinamori chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
So Sai is reborn?
JenEvan chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
This is something new, quite refreshing. Coz never did thought about Mrs. Shindou throughout the whole series. Liked the scenes when they both discuss about Hikaru. It felt almost normal and warm, homey. The scene of their first impression was pretty funny, though chapter three felt the most magical; beautiful and ethereal. And the epilogue wrapped things up nicely, like the perfect dessert at the end of the meal :)
Lord Naryk chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Imagine Ogata-Sensei says I want to play Sai. And Hikaru would answer Ok but it would take a few years before she could play ) !
Me-Anne chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
OH MY GOD! You are wonderful! Thanks so much! That's a lovely conclusion. I meant, I continuation of Sai that is not Sai and a new breath of life for poor Mitsuko and oohh another Sai for Hikaru to help him heal.

When I read the First Chapter, I was just hopeful that it would be concluded. This is definitely an icing on the cake.

Now, am gonna be selfish and hope that we could to read an interaction between Hikaru and Baby Sai, a drabble would do and it doesn't need to be of definite timeline.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I really loved each chapter, sorry about not commenting independently on them but I couldn't see how they could possibly be improved upon. They were tremendous and I hated to see the story end. Thanks for writing it!
Me-Anne chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Ohh Thank you. That was soo worth the wait.

It's so bitter-sweet. Cheating is bad and not to be condone but with the current set-up; it would have been so very sad if they didn't end up doing something cause it's something that I feel they both needed so it has to happen. One of those things that just has to happen, damn the consequences.

Ahh I don't ever recall the first name of Grandma Shindou ever mentioned in both manga and anime.
Phebe83a chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story.
fayriel chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
This is a nice story. And a weird one. And I just want to mention it: Sai belongs to no one else but ME!
MINE! Argh!
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
...and? Night Three? THIS IS SUCH A GENIUS IDEA (a real plot twist) AND YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED YET? Although...it has been less than a month...BUT IT SEEMS SO LOOOOOOOONG. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

Waiting with bated breath,

SS
yamina-chan chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
This is quite an interesting stroy you have written here. Certainly it is an approach that has not really been explored so far.
I like your writing style and how you pace the plot. Should you decide to write more, I shall certainly read it D
Me-Anne chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Actually, what can I feed your plot bunny? I'm gonna see if it can be ordered in massive quantity. D

Wow, I'm really looking forward to this. I like this fleshed out Mitsuko and how you're managing to keep here canon inspite of what little the manga/anime offered about her. It's like, of course that's how she'll be if she ever knew about Sai!

I'm really looking forward on the direction you're bringing this though I can feel it in my bone that whatever the ending is, it will be bittersweet on both parties.
lilja chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This fic is definitely something that i haven't come across before! I have never seen a fic where Mitsuko is actually involved in the story for more than few sentences. I really like the way you have portrayed her! Please keep on writing more! This is such a magical story! ;)

Hyvää joulua!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So sweet. I always worried about his mom. She seemed lost when her son's life did a 180. Thankfully, during the summer and especially during the Bon season when the division between worlds is thinner, she's found a confidant. Please do write more so we know whether she looks for her new friend again or disregards it as a drunken dream. Can their friendship last until he leaves? Looking forward for more.
Zilwicki chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was beautiful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012