Reviews for A Dance With the Dead
anonymous chapter 9 . 7/23
What suspense! I had forgotten that in the movie Ramsley comes to her room. However, not that she remembers, will she confront Master Gracey about his butler's treason? I really enjoyed the play-by-play from Elizabeth's point of view. Looking forward to more, thank you for the update!
EverLastingXLove chapter 9 . 7/20
This story is awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :) Keep up the good work!
heyphillyphilly chapter 9 . 7/16
This story is probably the best thing I have read on fanfiction, ever. I love how you separate out the two personalities between Sarah and Elizabeth, especially that it seems to take such a toll on Sarah to try to disregard what is going on, but she knows that she must accept it eventually. And the way you describe Mr. Gracey is so on point, I can feel his emotions so truly. This is really great writing. Truly, wonderful. I'm glad I stumbled onto this. Please, please, update.
CCangel chapter 9 . 6/21
This chapter was intense. I can't wait to read more.
This got super intense, super fast and I loved it.
Mkalyss chapter 8 . 6/7
Oh my goodness where to begin. I am currently on a Haunted Mansion kick. I've loved it for a long while, but I just recently re-watched the film and fell in love all over again. Especially the story of Master Gracey and Elizabeth. I stand by my words when I say that film was awesome, especially the backstory and set design. When I popped onto , I wasn't hoping for much. Just a little something here and there to read to sate my desire for all things Haunted Mansion movie. But your story blew me away. It was a shining blue ghost ball in a dark hallway. It's been a long while since fanfiction has made me feel so strongly about something, but I must say...I feel torn between Sarah and Elizabeth. I want their long lost love to be rekindled, but at the same time, what will become of Jim and her children if she does? This story has so much potential; I urge you to complete it. I understand life often gets in the way, but I hope you haven't forever abandoned this project. The first eight chapters were truly wonderful. Here's to (hopefully) eight more. 3
shelby3323 chapter 1 . 2/21
Will you pleas update the book " A dance with the dead ". I really wanna see the end and see if they end up together. Pleas think about it
Hi! Why haven't you posted anything new? This is an amazing story and I have to read that they've ended up together! Hurry and update please. _
Eclipse000 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Lovely story! So sad you left it before any kiss or intimacy between them - if you ever feel like updating, I would be glad! There are so few stories with them around. Definitely "Following" it! All the best! :)))
RanDomthoughtS9 chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
This is sooooooo amazing and PLEASE PLEASE start writing again! Sarah should stay and remember everything.
AlleyCAT19 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Please continue this story! I am really enjoying it and look forward to the next update :)
Lokidaughter13 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Are you going to update this story? I hope you do, I really like it.
Katelynne chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
this is so goood! please continue!
em chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
please continue this. I love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
This is the absolute BEST Haunted Mansion fanfiction I have ever read! Every line has flow, and purpose. Beautifully written. Please continue writing this wonderful story.