Reviews for A Certain Angelic Finality
allfictions chapter 18 . 2/5/2014
Oh man, that was...terrible.

Not the chapter in itself, it was fine. But the argumentation against Holiday...was weak at best.

Listen, I know you want us to hate the woman by showing us how her logic is flawed and all, but for the love of God, do a better job at it. I'm not going to believe this easily that a full grown adult woman can't argue for her dear life against kids.

I mean, there are ton of legitimate good reasons to rail against Academy City. Academy City has had a technological monopoly over all scientific fields since at least before the Vietnam War, fields soldiers who can level entire armies, and its traditional response to any attempt to exit its hegemony is massacres and military annihilation that makes the Nazis seem nice by comparison (Baggage City, anyone?), and utterly refuses to share any of its technology, even in medical fields, choosing to release a stream of obsolete (by their standards) technology that ensures no effective resistance can be mounted. Why else would you try to make an "interceptor" aircraft that has the ability to fly halfway around the world and level a city single-handedly?

And you go and give her...such shitty reasons? To make the protagonists look nice in comparision? I'm sorry, I don't buy it, and I don't find Ryu likeable in there either, what's with his ''my blood is boiling'' hotheaded, shounen protagonist attitude.
Icefriend chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter, I loved it when Ryusuke started having Accelerator's personality bleed over. Can't wait for the sequel

If you're wondering why it took me so long to review it's because I've been incredibly swamped with homework recently.
Tick chapter 18 . 1/31/2014
Seems good but I think it would be better to explain how do they both know Olive cause it was rather unexpected for me when she appeared, they both began to quarell and i had no idea what is happening in the scene and why. :)
Icefriend chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Always happy to see this update :) Don't worry about the 2 month wait some people (me included) can take much longer than that sometimes XD

I loved the action in the chapter but curse you for cliff-hanger ending :P
Tick chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
This chapter seems rather "forced" for me. First of all there were no signs or thoughts about his "sister" before and now she dies surprisingly. Secondly I still remember that Mental out changed his memories and his real name is not even Isha so he cannot have any sister with such name. Considering all these facts I cannot empathize his feelings at this chapter cause they seem unnatural for me.
Zeita Hikari chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
Aaaahhh... Too much calculation,but i like it. It seemed that you know To Aru Majutsu no Index and To Aru Kagaku no Railgun well. I envy to you xD *slap*
I recently read your prequel. At first glance i saw your fic,it's kinda boring story. But,after i read it,not bad at all. It seems that i like your story. But when Ryusuke get closer to MISAKA 19090? I can't wait to see that!
DestinyLegend04 chapter 17 . 12/11/2013
Well, maybe 'A Certain Holy Bible'? What about that, since Orsola is involved with the Book of The Law, and her pursuit is in accordance with early examples of people being punished for reading the Bible in earlier centuries.
zed chapter 17 . 11/26/2013
a certain dangerous reality shift
Icefriend chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Good chapter. I like Himemiko, is she from Liberal Arts City or an OC you made up?
Icefriend chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
This was another great chapter :) I can't remember enough of LAC to know what's canon and what isn't but I loved it all.
philip92dk chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
i want more of this fic and more Akiha.(will Misaka and co ever meet Akiha?)
Orez Lanrete chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Well there's another girl to the harem.
Icefriend chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
I'm glad this has been updating so often recently. Ryu's reaction to Kuroko's swimsuit was funny, and Akiha being unable to stand rollercoasters was hilarious. I'm not sure if I exactly understand Senako's power though.
Icefriend chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
Wow that was a really fast update. Great chapter too, the lightsabers were awesome.

I don't mind the Ryu/Akiha skinship but I'd prefer some more time with him and Misaka 19090
Icefriend chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Hey, thanks for letting me know this updated. I am subscribed to it but by the time I checked my email it had gotten buried under notices from people following and reviewing my story XD

Anyways liked this chapter a lot, the ending with Akiha was funny. And Ryu thinking about his sister was sad, in a good way.

I actually can't remember much of the Liberal Arts City arc, I might have to re-read that.