Reviews for Quantity And Not So Much Quality
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Oh sooo cute!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ring- This is sads. I wonder if any of the bots restarted the tradition or if it simply died out.

Hero- I'm just picturing them standing there like O.O O.O up until a wrench bean them and orders them to a berth too. -

Memory- :

Box- Hehe, I wonder what it was about the box outside that gave the Twins away? Or were they just the last ones Ratchet would expect to go the secret admirer route or something?

Run- *laughs* I guess bots have learned to look the other way when Ratchet goes tearing by with the Twins in pursuit and a maintenance room/closet is locked from entry soon after?

Hurricane- At least they'll never be bored. -

Wings- Wonder how he ended up with the door wings, a prank by one of the other medics? The Twins seem to be enjoying them though. *snickers*

Cold- No one can deny how much Ratchet meant to Sunny after this. Is this tied to Memory?

Red- This makes me have sad feels for Ratchet. I hope after the war is done that he gets the courage to return his optic to what they once were. I dare any mecha, after all he's done, to say anything about it. Especially if he's involved with the Twins at the time.

Drink- I never would have taken Ratchet as the kind to hang out in bars, be a heavy-weight, /and/ take home mech for the night. The first two after he's had a bad day maybe, even on a good day if he's with others. I could see him as a social drinker. He just didn't strike me as the one-night-stand type. Then again, he is younger here, and it's pre-war, so he could have changed.
Hehe, Sides as I said before, the next chapter shows your hunch is /wrong/. I wonder how many times he dragged Sunny with before Sunny got sick of it and refused to go with?
DontBeASourLemon chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Yoru Hana1 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Midnight- Wonder how Sunny takes/feels about daylight savings time then? *grins*

Temptation- *giggles* Sexual frustration, as good a reason for any for Ratchet's grumpiness. Here to hoping the Twins can 'break hims out of it'? *sniggers*

View- sideswipe is evil

Music - this is sweet and touching

Silk- This has be craving fic where they end up human for a time, though not permanently. ... and probably not the mecha that would freak out at it like Mirage. he might have a panic attack.

Cover- for some reason I read this as clover at first and was really confused. Figures sunny would bitch about it even then. Even if just to cover his own growing worry it seems.

Promise: Oh, Blue. Living does not necessarily mean loving again. Love can't be forced, and if his spark wants to stay true to that promise it will not negate the other, not even if it's something /you/ want.

Dream- Oooh, more of this. Looks like Sides' 'hunch' was off. Sunny's not happy. I wonder how he's going to react to ever meeting Ratchet, though I suppose where and what circumstances they mean will play a big part.

Candle - "he realized he was seeing cemetery" I think you meant seeing "seeing a cemetery". Does this mean the Twins are dead in this one, or that he simply misses them that they are not there?

Talent: Hehe, their kids /would/ be little escape artists, wouldn't they? Love how Ratchet is just standing watching, even /encouraging/, the bitlet on his getaway. *grins*
Pandablubb chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow, I really liked all of these, but 'Hero' is definitely my favourite of the batch. Nice work on all of them though!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Awesome! Loved.
DarkSirocco chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
These are really good! Great job!
Rose221 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I absolutely loved this. I would love to see one where ratchet gets hurt and because he was weeker the twins had to protect him. More please!
Threnna chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Ooooooh. I somehow really like this. I'm normally not one for these sort of short drabbles, but this one I really liked I'm not quite sure what did it; your choice of stories to write, your general wordflow, or your take on Ratchet's character (which I totally love, just so you know. Your Ratch is awesome) or whatever. I just know I liked it. Definitely waiting for you to update. :3

I just have to ask though ('cause I'm a little stupid -_- ) #3 and #8, is that Ratchet who's dead?