Reviews for Dieu et mon droit
yuialex chapter 1 . 3/21
Thank you for writing this story, it was unique and beautiful.
becgate chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Awesome! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
WOW! that was awesome!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Not sure how he'd read that from one look in the park or anything or is that just Mycroft's excuse to himself to pretend he doesn't feel for the man because said feeling was sudden and completely unlogical? Not sure whether i should be taking this story at face value or abstractly or what?
Reads well though. Although the whole 'stand to attention' in John's presence is a bit of a weird reaction, think that'd only make sense in regards to the Queen.
Kim CC chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful.
Rose O' Sharon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
OMGosh.

This is so beautiful it invents a whole new kind.

The start of the story is really good, and then it just builds on that and keeps your interest until it's an imperative to read the next line, not a choice.

And the way Mycroft's feelings obviously build to the end, is an amazing journey in imagery and elegance.

And the last line? Wow. just . . . wow.

Awesome story!
Nekochou chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is adorable. Great job
QuickSilverFox3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is amazing... I never thought of John that way. Loved Mycroft and all his cameras though! Truly a brilliant pure of beautiful writing :)
seishi1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Absolutely perfect. John really is ever British stereotype in one, isn't he? And it always seems as if Mycroft has a rather inexplicable fondness for him in the show. Which you have just managed to explain with deft eloquence.
Le Diable chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful, quirky little story. Your personification of John is perfect. Very well written, thank you!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
At first I thought this was going to be slash, but no, this is much better. I don't read slash, but I read this, and it was brilliant.
toeki chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
wonderful. you made me smile.
Tayrinroo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute story, made me smile. Like the bit about spirit of Britain personified. That really is John. g Thanks for the good read!