Reviews for I Wish I Had Never Met You!
IrishKittyKat99 chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Omg, plz continue, the anticipation is killing me. I need more of this story, it's great, plz continue!
FullMoonLove656 chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I love your story :) its great really and SERIOUSLY UPDATE!
As for the advice dont forget about the 2 other goons that helped steel the crown and Its only what i think but HEY i find my thoughts very what if like future Repunzel tells Flynn about the crown and Flynn doesnt want to do it so Repunzel finds the 2 goons and makes them chase her to where Flynn is and when they loose sight of her the goons decide to just camp out and then Flynn sees them and gets cought steeling from them so Flynn tells them about the crown and how he'll get it for them if they let him go.
Well thats my advice. Personaly i hate when people give me advice like "just keep thinking and you'll figure it out" or "just do what you think is best" so i dont do that kind of advice...and if its not the adive you wanted then my only answer is becarefull of what you ask for ;) good luck in writing and finishing the story and as for me like everyone else here i'll be waiting for an update!PEACE.
kittyhawk09 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
So far I'm really enjoying this story. I find your take on "Flynn's" flirting style quite funny. How did he ever get a reputation! Keep writing. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapter.
LolaBunny635 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I made a profile on fanfiction just so I could tell you UPDATE!
UPDATE MORE!Okay not really it was for me to be able to write my own stories but still the first thing I did when I made a profile half an hour ago(it took me forever to find the login button it was like professional eye spy)and the first thing I chose to do was to tell you to UPDATE my life depends on it I neeeeeeed to know what happens next.
Tangled4ever chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
Dun dun daaaa... Please update ASAP!
SonLisa chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
I really like where this story is going(: The idea 's really magical my dear ! XD I think what you should do between Flynn and Rapunzel is that through their convo Flynn agrees to the idea but coaxs Rapunzel to come along and she gets so excited to be with him again that she agrees and forgets what she was supposed to be doing but while their at it' she slips up and is forced to tell Flynn everything . It 'd be a good twist ! Update soon sugar(;
Ana chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
finally! a new chapter! :D it was awesome! *-* aslkjasldjaslhdas
Sheikahh chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
I didn't think it was boring at all, I thought it was wonderful how Eugene wouldn't stop looking for Punz :) I was starting worry about this story not being finished! aha great chap!
Umbre0n chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Eugene, stop. You look like hell.

I'm not one for advice, because I can barely get through the stories I have ideas for, but talking through it might help. Get ideas flowin' and such. I volunteer! XD I won't give anything away to anyone, I promise.
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
Lol thanks for the shout out! I prefer the spelling Timelords. I got my iPod trained on that now. XD I honestly used to think that was how it was spelt, so lo and behold. Still like it better though. Anyway I'm really interested in the way your story is going. Very intriguing, can't wait to read more!
Umbre0n chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
Oh man, that's gotta be weird calling him 'Flynn' again. XD

As for everything else, maybe it's just me, but I don't really care how long an update takes as long as the story keeps going. So if you get writer's block for a while and just want to leave it, I say go ahead and don't force it. Sometimes you can't help it. :)
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Lol I like her response at the end.
Sheikahh chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
ooohh my goodness! What's gonna happen to Rapunzel? She didn't get seen, did she? UGH. cliff hangers.. Love the chap!
Umbre0n chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
It was too interesting, shush. Author's getting all down on themselves. Huff. XD
katie5454 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012