Reviews for Light and the Dark
Lance58 chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Third part please hahahaha.. This is hilarious and hot at the same time... Lolllll Dunn dunn dunnnn Serah and vanille won't be sleeping much now...hahaha anyway please continue
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I'd like a third part. I was impressed by this story!
ScarletWolfx chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I really liked this it was enjoyable :)
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I personally think you should continue on with this story it might be a huge hit, I know it's a two shot but c'mon (: the plot is great and you obviously don't lack anything except maybe a little booster (;
roxyroxas1313 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Awesome story please do more!
Naramis chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I think you did a good job with both chapters here. My favourite moment is definitely Fang's last line in chapter one, that caught me a bit off guard, very nice!
And well, chapter two is quite cheerful and has a nice bit of humour to it, was totally fun to read as well :)

And I agree, it would be great if you continue this. I'd go with Bowlone's suggestion, I think it would be interesting to read about how they met or something like that :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
That was truly excellent; funny and sexy. Fluff with substance.
Bowlone chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
really love the story line !
maybe write about how they met
WhiteFoxLia chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
YAY, I'm so happy you posted another chapter. You are really awesome. And you have to do a third part for this story. (pretty please) Bye :D
rest for the wicked chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
A very wonderfully written one-shot. I wish it were a multichaptered fic but that's only because I loved every minute of it. I congratulate you on a job well done.
YuasaJun93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OMG i loved it! i wish it continued though... but it's still great! :D 3
MasterPro chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Not bad. Isaw what you did there at the end. I wasn't expecting that and I liked this One-Shot a lot. Thanks for writing it!
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ohh wowi love this! amazing! i soo dont want this to be a oneshot!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha, for a moment I actually thought that Fang was a player. Guess I was wrong :P
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*Love* the twist at the end ( heh. Your gf is a lucky gal for you to write such a fun piece for her!