Reviews for Light and the Dark
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
I'd like a third part. I was impressed by this story!
ScarletWolfx chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I really liked this it was enjoyable :)
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I personally think you should continue on with this story it might be a huge hit, I know it's a two shot but c'mon (: the plot is great and you obviously don't lack anything except maybe a little booster (;
roxyroxas1313 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Awesome story please do more!
Naramis chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I think you did a good job with both chapters here. My favourite moment is definitely Fang's last line in chapter one, that caught me a bit off guard, very nice!
And well, chapter two is quite cheerful and has a nice bit of humour to it, was totally fun to read as well :)

And I agree, it would be great if you continue this. I'd go with Bowlone's suggestion, I think it would be interesting to read about how they met or something like that :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
That was truly excellent; funny and sexy. Fluff with substance.
Bowlone chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
really love the story line !
maybe write about how they met
WhiteFoxLia chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
YAY, I'm so happy you posted another chapter. You are really awesome. And you have to do a third part for this story. (pretty please) Bye :D
rest for the wicked chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
A very wonderfully written one-shot. I wish it were a multichaptered fic but that's only because I loved every minute of it. I congratulate you on a job well done.
YuasaJun93 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OMG i loved it! i wish it continued though... but it's still great! :D 3
MasterPro chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Not bad. Isaw what you did there at the end. I wasn't expecting that and I liked this One-Shot a lot. Thanks for writing it!
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
ohh wowi love this! amazing! i soo dont want this to be a oneshot!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha, for a moment I actually thought that Fang was a player. Guess I was wrong :P
chinpokoma chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
*Love* the twist at the end ( heh. Your gf is a lucky gal for you to write such a fun piece for her!