Reviews for Half the Battle Won
lanteaddicted chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
update any time soon? Love to see it continued.
reader chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Really enjoying the story so far, decided to comment due to the physical contact at the end which I found to be completely spot on for the characters at this stage and I found personally adorable.
JLC chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Please, please finish this. The wait is killing me...!
belladonna78 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
FINALLY! OMG the angst... the angst! I'm dying here LOL

This is fantastic, I'm just loving it. I can't WAIT to see where you're taking it. Will they meet up with Bourne somewhere along the line? Oooh the possibilities!

I just never really thought past the initial movie, this is better - this is life, this is conflict, it's just wonderful to see how things are developing - what are the consequences of viralling out on the neural side of things? Oooh the questions! I just don't have a head for this kind of stuff, so it's great to see someone who is taking it deeper. Yay!

Can't wait for the next update :D xo
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Hi. Are u gonna come back? Cuz this is a really good story. Anxiously awaiting the development of Marta n Aarons relationship and resolution to Aarons headaches...
brianoftheforest chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
This was fun to read! I hope you update soon! :D
Meg chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Fantastic story!keep posting!:)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Ahhhhhhh! I need more soon! Please update! I am begging you!
jbg2 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
side effects massive water drinking? This was alluded to in the movie. Hope it's not a sign of side effects to come, though that would be interesting. What would he do without chems after he had viraled off? Interesting.
jbg2 chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Very good. You have a natural 'flow' to your writing style.
jbg2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
wonderful!
LucyEnnaKatnissScarlett chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
Just read it all in one sitting. I'm a total newbie to the world of fanfic, and you don't disappoint. I love the scientific aspect and hope to see an update shortly.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Are you going to update this? Its fabulous! Please!
Hannah chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Omg... UPDATE! Ppplllleeeaaasse. Ill love u forever! Just update!
Hawaiichick chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Wow, this is like "watching" a continuation of the movie. I love all the details that you've worked out it really connects things and just makes it a fun read. Also loved that the two didn't just jump into a romance right away...but it is happening slowly and naturally. Can't wait for more.