Reviews for The Heart Remembers What the Head Forgets
Ninja Panda Melon chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Why must you hurt my heart so TT_TT Beautifully written.
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Damn. This packed a punch. I have been there watching someone I loved going through this. It hurts and you captured that beautifully. Made me remember all the good and bad things, probably why I am crying. You have a wonderful way with words. Thank you for this touching story.
Emma Vance chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I can't stop crying. Every time I wipe my eyes so I can start reading again I cry within the next sentence. This fic is amazing and despite what it's about, it's going under my favourites. Thank you so much, it's amazing.
tuckwoo chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
;A;
I teared up during that! QAQ
bookworm1945 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh my gosh.
That was so sad. I don't even know how to express my feels right now.
This is excruciatingly painful.
Congratulations. You broke my heart with this little 4000-word fanfic. That should be illegal.
You're a great writer, I loved your fic, it was amazing, et cetera, et cetera.
Darn you.
FironnaZaudrus chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Omg this was an amazing story. It is so well written, and is so heartrending at the same time. Beautiful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
okay there's goes my heart, shattering into tiny little pieces. you're a wonderful writer btw
Ayuu78 chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Hello
What a beautiful story ... the way he struggle to remember his life brought back so much memories ... there's nothing more painfully to hear "i don't remember you" from people we love... you made me cry .
I've one thing to say : excellent :)
Kiryu.Saurie chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Uhm...hey...!

I've been having an internal debate if I should save this for my ebook...And well, I went and saved it...
Don't worry, I'm not insulting it...It's good actually since i gave it a fast run down...

Although, I don't think I'll be able to read it fully...since the ending struck a sensitive nerve in me...

It made me somehow cry...:"( Before he forgets everything...he still remembered Barnaby...

Good job...Good job...! :")
TheYoko chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
My heart ache... I want to cry, over and over again!... Oh, my, how is it possible that this story has only two reviews? It is a story full of shadows and very real! Right now I have a lump in the throat. Just read the last two lines gives me indescribable anguish ... Oh, Kotetsu ... I will love you for ever. You too, skywings1416, for writting this sad and beauty history.

A lot of hugs.
mistyfoxdreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Heartbreaking story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've read alot of Tiger and Bunny fanfiction lately, but that, was the saddest thing. You had me crying by the end of it, good job.