Reviews for Moments Like This
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Omg I fucking love this story great job!
xtabula-rasax chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I was so excited when I saw you'd posted a new fic, and then I just saw an alert for ANOTHER story and it reminded my hungover brain to come and leave you a glowing review so here I am!

This. This fucking fic. Also, can I just say that I came up with a story after that whole swimming pool thing and then ALSO had my idea completely blown apart with the whole suspension thing...it just kept changing and then it just seemed too much to reconcile so well done on managing to get something out of it!

This was so completely sexy and I've told you before I think that you're my favourite writer when it comes to how you write Randy. You just have him so nailed, he's exactly the same way in my head so I just end up swooning all over the place.

I love that this is from Cody's point of view and shows the never ending drama of being with someone like Randy. That poor boy, he must put up with a lot :P And the way Randy just takes him in the pool, and Cody turning into jelly in his arms...absolutely perfect. In my head this is EXACTLY what happened that day, lol.

It's so awesome that you're posting again and you've totally given me a kick up the arse to try and get something done. I miss Candy so much, there's not much about any more so stuff of your quality is so incredibly welcome!

poisongirl4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
SWOON
Damn that left me breathless...perfect for that wonderful picture too ;D
QueenOfCombat chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
"Every time I don't think it can get any better. And then you just go ahead (with the next story) and prove me wrong."

Everything said.

PS: Awesome how you're able to create a whole story out of one picture. I know the photo and I can really see the complete scenario. You're a creator.
jade chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this was awesome. it almost sounds like a form of a poem when read aloud.
N chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was beautiful. Your writing is simply beautiful. You really know how to transport your readers in the world of your story. I love the 2nd person style, it's so unique and makes Cody more relatable to. I hope you get to write more Candy stories.
Chloe chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That was a great! Your writing is really excellent. I like your use of details, some people use detail in a bad way and it really makes me not want to read their stories, but your detail and use of words just pulled me into the story even more! I think you're quickly getting over your writing-rust!
MelancholicBaby chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful...amazingly so...thank you so much...keep up the great work ;)
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Loved loved loved it! but what picture?!
xX-Yuna-Zoey-Xx chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Omg that was hot :o and wat picture?!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I truly cannot find the right (or enough) words for how in love I am with this. From the beginning to the end. Yes, it is a bit chaotic, but that is what 2nd person narrative should be written like. Thoughts are always a bit chaotic, especially if they show how much in love you are with someone without really saying those 3 words.

It's been perfect. Point. And if I'd have to point out each sentence and passage I'd adored reading, I'd be fawning over this for hours and hours.
RKOsNumba1Fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Ugh, I've missed your fics dearly! This 2nd person perspective seems to be a bit more intimate for me, for some reason. Almost in a way as if I'm feeling what he's feeling and I can almost react to Randy's actions as well. I really do love how you can set up everything to be visualized in the beginning without dropping any names as well, it's wonderful.