Reviews for G is for Guertena
hime.ichiruki1 chapter 1 . 7/16
Hello! It has been like 3 years since i read this story for first time.
I really like it, and i'd like to use this story for a video, can i? i'd give you credit, i just want to translate it and narrate.
I don't know if you still active on Fanfiction but i hope you answer.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
I hope the end is where they all get out! Maybe Garry will be Ib and Mary's dad? O.O
WAIT THEORY TIME MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:

What if there was no fake!Garry? It was Garry remembering Ib killed Mary and made her his daughter? Idk...(TELL ME WHAT ENDING IT WILL BE I LOVE SPOILERS DAMN IT!)
northernlion196 chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
Whoa I am loving this story. Though it is weird to imagine an Ib story/gameplay without Markiplier's comments hehe!
LukaKazunari chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Are you still gonna continue this?
HazyDayzz chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I just learned about this game and this is awesome!
Hannah L-Sama chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Wow, this is great. It all flows perfectly with the canon! I like how you made Ib's mom a hospital nurse. I love it, all the backstory, your writing style, and the gallery and it's feelings. You perfectly orchestrated events so that everything that happened in the game makes complete sense! I wonder, now, if Mary is going to like Ib and try to 'save' her from Garry's (supposed) eventual inevitable betrayal, or let her jealousy and anger take over?
rexyplexy chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic, it's pretty awesome! :D
Moonlightshadow chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I truly love this story it is so emotional and just perfect I hope that you continue this soon. I actually feel really bad for the other paintings and Mary which is strange concurring I hated them before. And is it weird that I wanted Garry to stay in the gallery as the paintings father? Idk I just want them all to be happy.
nevergonnagiveyo chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Hurry up! ;_; I want to knowwwww!
Oh and also, I think I know what chu doing.

Spoilers, for e game, not sure for the story.

Are you going to make Garry remember when he is on the verg of death and fake!Garry was really Garry, who, never ever wanted Ib to leave him?
Ryvkah chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
WHOA.
MAJOR MIND FART THERE.
WHOAA
How did you come up with this idea?! Seriously, freaking, awesome!
Extremely 'feels inducing' and fluffy, but, wow! With ideas like this, you can seriously get far! Keep it up! :D
Avatar.NIX chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Wow, this is an interesting take on Garry's backstory! I've seen headcanons in which Garry is related to Guertena in some way but this is the first where he is, or was, Guertena himself! I wonder if he'll remember in the end...? If he does and it follows the Promise of a Reunion ending or something, then it'd be pretty depressing since he'd have killed his own daughter... Well, regardless, I do hope to see how this story progress so good luck to you in writing and until another time then! :D
kazikamikaze24 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Aww, I was kinda hoping for Garry to develop some sort of headache with him meeting Mary, but I suppose that is too much to hope. With that out of the way, I am happy to see some form of update, as it is pushing me to try my own hand at the Ib Fanfiction, especially the crossovers, seeing as I have a particularly interesting idea for one... Either way, until next time, stay golden!
Ryo chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Please continue this story... You know, it could really be the reason why Garry was there , and I wonder what will happen when Mary joins them
kazikamikaze24 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Now this is a wonderfully interesting take on the game. I would say more, but typing from a phone isn't my best talent.
Juliuslove chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I like how Ib and Garry met up finally! But GRAMMAR! *sob sobbity sob* Did you do this on your phone?