Reviews for Between Worlds
DarkJewel55 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
Glitter Queen chapter 48 . 11/5/2016
All I can say is WOW! I found this story again and forgot how complex the story is and how it makes you think about the beautiful dialog and your incredible imagination. What a story of Loki and Jane and should be on a movie screen. I don't think screen writers of original story telling could do it better. The only thing I can say is I'm sorry the story ended. I hope you write another complex story that will tide me over while I re-read Broken Things. This story though will go into my list of truly great Loki/Jane stories. Thank you for giving me hours of great reading pleasure.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/31/2016
This was such a beautiful ending, and a wonderful story!
ladypiton chapter 48 . 8/24/2016
I can't believe I found such a gem.
Thank you so much for writing...loving you,like me,surely love this pairing.
Hyperdrive 24 chapter 38 . 6/26/2016
Hey can I get the deleted scene from chapter 37 of the conversation between Loki and Jane?
d-k9 chapter 48 . 5/8/2016
This story is one of the few gems that the fanfiction website has to offer. I am glad that I have been able to come across it! your writing style is something that is to be appreciated. I have officially added you to my very short list of favorite authors, knowing that you will not disappoint the readers in your next story.
Steph01924 chapter 48 . 4/12/2016
That was so wonderful! You had me captivated from the start. I couldn't stop reading until I devoured it all. You're an excellent writer.
SectumSemprae chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Beautiful :)
Guest chapter 48 . 1/28/2016
Omg..this deserves five stars. this is one of the best fanfics i have ecer read..
Ellie chapter 48 . 1/12/2016
Sometimes being late to a fandom is a good thing. I don't know that I'd have been able to handle waiting for updates on this. It's a wonderful fic!
Ike Shizuka chapter 48 . 12/21/2015
Mindblown! Chapter after chapter, my mind is exploding! Your story shows a new depth in Jane that I did not and would not expect. I love the way how Loki realised what he must do and what was he to become. Though I have to say, he is definitely the God of Lies in this fanfic, but a tad more of the God of Mischief would be lovely!

I thank you for this fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Oh, my gosh, I don't know how you did it. This was one of the very best fanfics I've ever read! I'm the one who did that really long review on your more recent story, "Broken Things." I would have to say that it's still my favorite, but I was really surprised by how closely-matched they were. Your writing style is beautiful and effortlessly flows into a story that would make Simon Cowell cry.

I have to say, though, that I think I would have liked it better if there had not been so many sex scenes. Don't get me wrong; those chapters were well-written and not over-the-top. But I still think I would have been able to get more into your story had Loki not been Jane's lover while married to Phyre. Not that I have any love for your tyrannical OC, but I'm a stickler for traditional values. Maybe that's what I liked so much about "Broken Things"; the way they had a flaming, passionate romance, but waited on the sex. I liked that.

Anyway, I truly did enjoy your story. The plot was original and consistent, with enough twists and heart-stopping moments to keep it interesting. You made it have a nice blend of romance, adventure, and fantasy that can be hard to achieve, and the drama and comedy were well thought-out. And kudos to you for including the Avengers on this one! (I love Steve almost as much as I love Loki)! And thanks for putting Thor and Sif together in this one. They're my OTP for this fandom (second to Loki/Jane, of course).

You had several moments where I just had to step back and say, "Wow." One such was when you talked about how mortals have always been capable of magic; in fact, they're so powerful that immortals won't let them use it! That's a good way to explain how Jane became so powerful so quickly in magic.

Another 'oh yeah wow' moment was when Thor thought about that time in the "Thor" movie when he was explaining the Yggdrasil. I thought it was poignant and effective to have him say how he had wished Loki was there to explain it better. I died a little inside when you mentioned that Jane had always been made for Loki, not Thor. Gosh.

Then there was the whole thing at the beginning, when Loki was teaching Jane about magic. Although your love scenes are great, there was something about the simplicity of Loki having nowhere to go but Jane's house, and them growing so close because of it. And Loki sleeping on Jane's couch - ugh, the feels!

I think you're exactly right that Bruce would be the most understanding of the Avengers to Loki, and I like how you used Bruce to bring Loki and Jane back together. Nice touch.

There really is way too much that I thought about your story to put into words here, but I wanted you to know that, although "Broken Things" is still my favorite, "Between Worlds" is incredibly well-written and I'll definitely be visiting it again. Great job!
Ellenuff chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Well, here I'm again. I love your story so much that I'm reading it all over again... This is one of my favorite Lokane's fic. You did a amazing work!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/6/2015
I for one (after reading a more negative review) wanted to say that I loved the way you handled the end portion of the story. This point of this story was not for some epic battle to be told. It's Loki and Jane's story. I think the more minor focus on battle was good because I for one, was not looking to read that (And i love battle and normally dislike romance- the irony). It was a vehicle for explaining their psychology, motivations, an obstacle meant to guid not outshine. Besides the story might have dragged too much if you brought in Thanos. I loved the simplicity of the scene when Loki kills his wife. I liked their reuniting scene. It was anticlimactic but not in a bad way. Because it was original, unexpected, such a small, seemingly insignificant scene that said so much. I loved the epilogue, how they own the realm of ideas. Ideas, the seeds that breed so much. Very ingenious. Beautiful story, I love both this one and your other one that lead me to this.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
I'm gonna go out on a whim and say she realised he did something big. She does not know what but she knows it is big. In this case it is him playing the villain to unite the realms against his wife. That'd be my guess. Of course it doesn't matter as the story is finished but I'd figured I'd try. An absolutely stunning chapter. You write certain scenes so beautifully without any lewd or unwanted imagery. To be honest you could write about mountains and I'd read it. Your imagery is indescribable, emotional and tells a story without dialogue.