Reviews for Between Worlds
FUCK MAN THE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER IS FATHOMING
Echo-Phoenix chapter 11 . 10/14
! Good !
Echo-Phoenix chapter 10 . 10/14
DAMN THAT OC OF YOURS IS A PIECE OF WORK! And now it's one am and I've been reading this for hours smh
Echo-Phoenix chapter 9 . 10/14
Echo-Phoenix chapter 6 . 10/14
THE IRONY IN THIS WAS GREAT AND GENERALLY JANE YOU DUN HECKED UP GURL

(Great chapter!)
Echo-Phoenix chapter 1 . 10/14
Oh and also I know it's been like 4 years since you've posted this but I hope you've got a stable job and you're happy! (This was supposed to be a commment on chapter 5 but doesn't let me show my unlimited appreciation in multiple comments wtf)
Echo-Phoenix chapter 5 . 10/14
IT WAS SO AWESOME AND UNNERVING HOW YOU JUST SLIPPED IN THE FACT HE COULD TOUCH HER NOW AND DAMN THAT WAS AWESOME AND THIS WAS AWESOME WOOOOO NICE
Echo-Phoenix chapter 4 . 10/14
The fact that I feel I genuinely learned stuff from this fanfic makes you realise (as if I didn't before) that this is fantastic! Great!
Echo-Phoenix chapter 3 . 10/14
SUCH AMAZING WRITING
Echo-Phoenix chapter 2 . 10/14
I AM HERE TO FEED THE AUTHOR

BECUASE THIS IS GREAT! I LOVE SEEING LOKI'S POV! GREAT WORK!
Ryuno chu chapter 48 . 7/21
I feel like this story has filled me with a lifetime of journeys. It has been such a wild ride. It warms my heart to see a Lokane story end happily. For a while, I thought they would never reunite and then we could all share in the same sadness. I love that you proved me wrong.
An admirer chapter 29 . 6/24
I rarely review, much less in the middle of a story. Your imaginative plot and knowledge of human nature married with your amazing storytelling abilities simply astounds me. Your descriptions are just enough to pull me in and allow me to see what you see without being too much that I become impatient for the plot to move along. I'm moved by the wisdom you impart as your characters recognize their own weaknesses. As if the above wasn't enough to make a beautiful story, you carry the whole with an elegant turn of phrase. Thank you for sharing your talent.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/25
Love love this work I gonna read the rest