Reviews for Mass Effect: Resolution
firesprite1123 chapter 51 . 4/15
hey man, it's been a while. no internet at my house and i only dare to facebook on my phone as not to kill all of my data plan. anyway, love the chapter. i pictured tali with a huge grin on her face as she blasted geth to hell with the mako cannon lol. and jake arguing with the hannar was way funny, i loved it. glad to hear you're all settled in now. i know i've asked about your channel before but i can't remember if you gave me the name for it or not. so if you don't mind, will you tell me again.
Bud89 chapter 51 . 4/12
Wow, that Salarian's name was a mouth full...

Another good chapter, looking forward to more.

P.S. You're in college?
Admiral Anderson chapter 51 . 4/12
Can understand why Shepard can't be bothered with the smuggling mission, if he has as much credits as my Shepard had when reaching Noveria he might be seen as the Bill Gates of Mass effect. Have to agree with Tali on the squad Shepard chose, only thing that might make it stronger is adding a schocktrooper/biotic like Wrex:)

Everyone needs a break at some point, helps clear your head and look at the story from a fresh perspective. You've earned it in my opinion, especially considering you're juggling two stories at the same time.

Alright enough praise, get out there and deliver some more amazing chapters Anderson out:D
Bud89 chapter 50 . 3/17
I never did like that blond cop. I was wondering what happened to you. And has it been over a year already? Wow.
Admiral Anderson chapter 50 . 3/17
I can almost imagine Jake holding a Magnum when he said that line, pretty sure the guard will cooperate:) After all his time of dealing with the council, Shepard should know that talking to bureaucrates doesn't work everytime. Maybe next time he could try shouting?

Don't feel bad about the time it took to release this chapter, simultaneously writing two stories is impressive. Everyone needs some downtime. Playing the assassins creed games and guiding Clementine safely through another episode should help with that:)
firesprite1123 chapter 50 . 3/16
of course i'm still following you. i was wondering why it had been so long, but i figured you were busy lol. writers block sucks and put that together with doing other stuff you're interested in and it takes a while to get back to other things you started. i tunnel vision easily so yea i know all about it. good chapter eager for more.
MasterAssassinScrolls chapter 1 . 3/15
Well, I think I'm at a disadvantage because of never playing the game (I've already been there once with another Bioware game) but I don't care. Mainly because I'm happy to start reading this story, and because when I finally get the actual game I'll be able to go "Ah, yeah, it's that dude. I know you!"
But anyway, I shall continue reading on...
Bud89 chapter 49 . 2/20
I don't have a Facebook account so I can't like yours. Nice to see Shepard and Tali starting to come together.
firesprite1123 chapter 49 . 2/20
you have a you tube channel? sign me up for subscription lol. great chapter btw and not just because of the beginning lol.
Admiral Anderson chapter 49 . 2/20
At least Shepard can always fall back on Tali should the nightmares get even worse. Next stop Noveria, home to Rachni and business people without humor:)
tali has more questions about shep now...yea i can see why. your shep is a really complex guy dealing with dreadnought full of pain and regret. and i love it! when you introduced james and emma for two seconds i thought "mass effect james?" then i read your notes lol. right now i'm currently wondering why didn't shepard ask the scientist any questions? why were there no "is it true?" "what the hell did you do's?" that kind of thing. i'm sure there is a reason, but i can't help but wonder. but again as always a wonderfully written chapter.
Bud89 chapter 48 . 1/27
I really like that paragraph that described what happened to all of Maine's squad mates. Also great chapter, really felt the emotional connection between Shepard and Toombes.
Admiral Anderson chapter 48 . 1/27
The periods in which you release chapters isn't so bad, just so you know. Both Shepard and Maine found some form of closure of their pasts in this chapter. Cerberus has a lot to answer for what they did to Toombs, it's a small galaxy so Shepard will run into them at some point.

One last thing that bugged me though. When is Wrex going to join Shepard on another mission?:)
firesprite1123 chapter 47 . 1/19
great chapter as always and i really loved the translation of the song. btw i can't wait to read the strangers full story, but i know you have a lot on your plate right now lol so by all means take your time. you and elmjuniper are amazing writers.
Admiral Anderson chapter 47 . 1/19
Ramming a Colossus should be standard policy, that trick saved me more than once against the Geth. I hope Shepard finds what he's looking for on Akuze, the answers might not be what he wants to hear though.