Reviews for Mass Effect: Resolution
thedarkwolf95 chapter 55 . 4/10
ill be honest this chapter confused me, but I hope to see more from you
Admiral Anderson chapter 55 . 8/7/2014
I thought I'd reviewed both chapters now, instead of each one individually. Good to see that Shepard finally told Tali what happened on Akuze and how it's been haunting him for several years. As for this chapter, to me it seems you've used what happened to you in a positive way, writing.

On a lighter note, I'm hoping that this break will mean that you'll get even more creative ideas on the direction this story will take. I'll be reading your two other projects to of course, I do enjoy reading about events in Skyrim and assassins;)
Darth Meta chapter 55 . 8/7/2014
This, uh, seemed like a very personal chapter to me. Especially at the end with your note about things that happened in the past.
firesprite1123 chapter 53 . 7/29/2014
hey man! great chapter, very interesting end. personal truth, a little sad that you're going to retire this story for a while, but i understand. life is crazy and busy and it doesn't allow for the time to do everything we want. curious to know what's causing the loss of drive though, but its cool either way i get it. i've enjoyed reading and following and i'll continue to read and support your work. relax enjoy the break and i hope your creative juices get back to flowing strong. seriously though we finally get to see akuze! super excited for that. you do great work and i enjoy it.
Admiral Anderson chapter 53 . 7/19/2014
What a chapter ... the showdown with Benezia and then the escape from the Rachni on steroids (See what I did there?). Can't believe Tali got hurt, they really need to upgrade those envirosuits with some more armor. I know she'll be alright though, the Normandy has one of the best medics in the galaxy. Doctor Chakwas.

I've aways liked that you don't follow the ME game to the letter, adding persons like the stranger and other new characters of your own. So enjoy your time off from writing this story, once you'll continue it I'm sure there will be even more great chapters to come.

On an entirely different toppic, I've heard the next walking dead episode from season 2 will be released next wednesday. Just thought you should know:D
Darth Meta chapter 53 . 7/18/2014
Bummer, sorry to hear that you're planning on retiring for a bit, but I'm also glad that you're not giving up.
MasterHollow chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
If I may say this story is great but I'm kinda getting an infamous feel from it with the stranger knowing so much about Shepard. doesn't matter still going to end up Reading the whole story anyway love it. Good job
firesprite1123 chapter 52 . 5/27/2014
hey man good chapter. i was wondering what was up when there hadn't been an update in a while, but i understand. college somehow seems to always occupy about 80% of life lol okay maybe just mine when i was going. no way i could have found time to write fan fic much less read it lol. can't wait to hear Shepard finally tell Tali about Akuze. I wonder how much in depth he'll go or if he'll just hit the highlights. but this is Zach Shepard of course he'll go in depth. i'm with you til the end.
Admiral Anderson chapter 52 . 5/25/2014
A Spartan never walks away from a good fight or from finishing a story:)
Darth Meta chapter 52 . 5/23/2014
Good chapter, glad to see you back in action. I'm trying to imagine Tali screaming while unloading her shotgun into the spider horde...
firesprite1123 chapter 51 . 4/15/2014
hey man, it's been a while. no internet at my house and i only dare to facebook on my phone as not to kill all of my data plan. anyway, love the chapter. i pictured tali with a huge grin on her face as she blasted geth to hell with the mako cannon lol. and jake arguing with the hannar was way funny, i loved it. glad to hear you're all settled in now. i know i've asked about your channel before but i can't remember if you gave me the name for it or not. so if you don't mind, will you tell me again.
Darth Meta chapter 51 . 4/12/2014
Wow, that Salarian's name was a mouth full...

Another good chapter, looking forward to more.

P.S. You're in college?
Admiral Anderson chapter 51 . 4/12/2014
Can understand why Shepard can't be bothered with the smuggling mission, if he has as much credits as my Shepard had when reaching Noveria he might be seen as the Bill Gates of Mass effect. Have to agree with Tali on the squad Shepard chose, only thing that might make it stronger is adding a schocktrooper/biotic like Wrex:)

Everyone needs a break at some point, helps clear your head and look at the story from a fresh perspective. You've earned it in my opinion, especially considering you're juggling two stories at the same time.

Alright enough praise, get out there and deliver some more amazing chapters Anderson out:D
Darth Meta chapter 50 . 3/17/2014
I never did like that blond cop. I was wondering what happened to you. And has it been over a year already? Wow.
Admiral Anderson chapter 50 . 3/17/2014
I can almost imagine Jake holding a Magnum when he said that line, pretty sure the guard will cooperate:) After all his time of dealing with the council, Shepard should know that talking to bureaucrates doesn't work everytime. Maybe next time he could try shouting?

Don't feel bad about the time it took to release this chapter, simultaneously writing two stories is impressive. Everyone needs some downtime. Playing the assassins creed games and guiding Clementine safely through another episode should help with that:)