Reviews for The Story of Two Young Soldiers
Sora Resi chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story and the plot/characterisation is wonderful. The only thing I would suggest is a beta-reader - just someone to make sure there aren't any grammar/spelling errors, and to perhaps helps space out the page so reading is easier :) You clearly don't need any help with anything else.
MoonPig chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Aaah, I come back to this story all the time, and I think it just gets better the more I read it! XD Thank you so, SO much for writing this, it's honestly fantastic, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! Keep up the awesome work, you really do have a great talent for writing. :)
MoonPig chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Aaah, i had no idea you'd written an epilogue, I'm so sorry for not finding out sooner! At any rate this's lovely, just finishes the story off perfectly - i kinda felt it needed a little something at the end, and this is dfinitly it! XD But Shakespeare DIED!? Couldn't believe it - the part about the transmution of souls and William was really sweet, but still! Poor Shakespeare, i'd really grown fondof him! :( Still, awesome work as always - i can't wait to read more of your stuff! Thanks so much for posting, you really have a talent for writing! :)
America96 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Awwwww that was amazing! I just absolutely loved it!
swirlygirl123 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
so cute ./.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
I love this story!, and I love the fact you made Arthur attractive, in a lot of fanfictions people often describe him as ugly which isn't true OAO please updateeee!
Moonpig chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
AWWWW! XD This was so sweet I cried, seriously! Thank you so, SO much for writing this amazing story, I have honestly never read anything this good on here! XD Once again just perfect, not a word out of place - I love how you can squeeze so much emotion and depth into such a small amount of words!

"Stupid git. Mum told you never to be jealous" - brilliant. There's so many subtle touches, like you mentioning the cold as Arthur leaves the barn, that just make it come to life. Nice twist, making John/Matthew Alfred's long-lost brother! The flag was a wonderful idea. And the ending was just so adorable, so perfect that I literally squealed! XD Could not have been better. Thank you so, so much for writing this, it really helped me through a lot of shit these last couple weeks. Keep writing, you're a natural! :)

KC
America96 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Awwwww sooooooo cute! Feels man feels! So amazing...
Akira Chikara chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
This is SO cute!
Moonpig chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Aaah, I love this so much! XD It's pretty much the only thing that can make me smile right now. I'm that obsessed I actually resorted to reading it in school! Once again not a word out of place, "How many times am I going to have to save your sorry ass beofre you gain a brain?" - Brilliant! XD You're such a talented writer, please keep up the great work! Can't wait to see how you end this, but at the same time I really, really don't want it to end!
Moonpig chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Awww! XD It's so cute that I melted into a puddle reading this! Thank you so much for letting them get together! :) You really have a genuine talent for writing, keep up the great work! "The crazy colonist started chasing ducks like a dog..." - brilliant! XD And the Shakespeare monologues...I love that the horses have such imaginative names, you really get a sense of their characters! And then he ends up in the lake... :D Just the right balance of humor, seriousness and cuteness, I seriously can't WAIT to find out what happens next! No pressure, but pleez update soon! XD Thank you so, SO much for writing this, once again! :)
Moonpig chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Again, genius! XD I am so in love with this story it must be illegal - thanks so much for updating! Homework be damned, I gotta know what happens next! *flips to next chapter*
HetaPastaH3ro chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Wow Checkmate, just wow...
Mandeebobandee chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I liked this, but I do have to say one thing - If Arthur is actually a 'Brit' like I think you're saying, he wouldn't be a Loyalist. Loyalists were colonists/Americans still loyal to the crown. If that is what you're trying to play him as, then I apologize...and I still apologize for sounding like I'm nitpicking, if I do. It was just something that jumped out at me.

I thought it was great though. Is this a one shot or will there be more?
WOW chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
There is so much to love in here I don't know where to start. I was completely gripped from the beginning, and just got more and more engrossed, there is seriously not a word wrong in this whole thing - you have GOT to write a sequel to this, PLEASE! He has to live, or I seriously will hunt you down and kill you! And it'd be epic if they could get together, but that's secondary to him actually surviving! Please, PLEASE write more, I swear I've never read a better description of compassion during war. And the snow, and Checkmate - his name is a stroke of absolute genius, I swear. I wish I could write like you! This is absolutely the best thing I have ever read on this site, I mean that. Pure awesomeness, thank you so much for publishing it! XD XD XD