Reviews for Drabbles From Camelot
Guest chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
Aaaaaaah OMG ily this is like the best hahahaha :D
steampunkairship chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
This should have been the magic reveal. Arthur staring at his friend thinking "Holy shit Merlin's actually a badass!"
Guest chapter 31 . 6/3/2013
Again! You have made me squeal in joy again!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/3/2013
Lord of the Rings! Yay, you just did something with Return of the King, I can now die happy. I love BMAF!merlin. So much.
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 53 . 5/8/2013
You're welcome, m'dear!
Nuu, not Morgana!
I like this one. Morgana's got some pretty good stuff to say.
And I'm guessing... Supernatural. ;)
Caught Ink Handed chapter 53 . 5/5/2013
Wow, well, that seemed a lot darker then your usual. It was still good though. I don't think I reviewed the last one, so sorry. :) But this one was great. It was very plausible. I could definitely see morgause doing that.

Here's sort of a random assortment of ideas (sorry if you've already done them, I have a terrible memory):
Morgause s ridiculous plans
How the knights of Camelot are always dying
More bald Uther

Hope those help!
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 52 . 4/13/2013
Hehe, silly Merlin. Not understanding the wonderful spectacle that is the Tournament. *sigh*

And I love you too, dear! ;D
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 51 . 3/28/2013
Hehehehe, Merlin, you numpty. xD
Yay, Lizzie used my idea! :D
Caught Ink Handed chapter 51 . 3/26/2013
That definitely sounds like something Merlin would do without a doubt. Thanks about the name. I thought about it for basically 3 hours. Can't wait for the next one. It was great as always.
Caught Ink Handed chapter 50 . 3/11/2013
Okay, firstly, CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve some sort of award for that. Oh and I meant to say in the last review, this is mischief manager. Sorry about that. But I loved this one. I didn't get the reference but it was great none the less.
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 49 . 3/11/2013
Clotpole. Hehehehe. xD
Caught Ink Handed chapter 49 . 3/11/2013
Hi. Just so you know this is my second account and I happened to be logged in at the moment. But I was so happy to see you posted something new! Keep up the great work!
Doglover200 chapter 20 . 3/10/2013
Hello! Remember me? The gangnam idea/prompt?please write it..

Loved the Doc Who. speech in chap20, that was one of my fave moments in tv ever. I told tld my bro about the percival smash, he shouts that wheneve he hits something now. (he is only 9, tho)
Squiddy Nine-legs chapter 48 . 2/22/2013
Hehe, poor Arthur. xD
Merlin is a fanfiction ninja!
I wonder how many hours he spent on it waiting for Arthur to turn up again?
You could write about that.
Do Merlin's diary through the ages.
Ohmygosh, that would be awesome.
Merlin should totally have started the Great Fire of London. xDD
That would be hilarious.
You know, I may use that idea myself...
Idunno. Whatever. Heh. _;
mischeif-manager chapter 48 . 2/20/2013
Oh my god. Merlin explaining shipping to Arthur. Honestly: I am dying of laughter. So amazing and brilliant.

On another note: You're soooo close to 50 chapters! Gotta say I've never even hit 20! So bravo.

As always, can't wait for your next update.