Reviews for To Live In Hearts We Leave Behind, Is Not To Die
Mery-M-E-Arrow chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I didn't know that quote of Campbell, it's beautiful, and really true I think. It was a really nice OS, I remebered crying for Daniel's death (making him die was really sadistic!). Anyway, this is really moving.
agrainne24 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh I'm so very sorry about your friend. There are no I'll send cyber *hugs*.

This was beautiful...every word brought tears! I loved the quote too...lovely.
DorothyOz chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You already know that I liked it very much when you allowed me to read it for some feedback, but still I wanted to post a review here to say it again. It's beautiful one-shot and the emotions are the main character which makes it more powerful.

I'm really sorry for your friend. I know first had how hard it's to loose someone that way.
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nice oneshot. Sorry about your friend. If only life imitated art. Our loss of Daniel turned out to be temporary. I hope you are inspired to keep writing sci-fi fan fiction. I have been looking for other writers that can correctly represent the characters in fanfiction. Meanwhile, I will follow you. :-)
Niss Trah chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Gorgeous, heart-breaking, inspiring. Every word of this is perfect.
steadfast chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very beautiful
dpdp chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Sorry about your friend. Sad but lovely. Very heartfelt.
LCBear chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
It is so true. Over 30 years ago my best friend died in an auto accident. It was difficult to go on but you do, day by day. I think of her often, especially on her birthday and day of death. I also hear her in my remembrances of our young lives and know that she helped to shape my current life. She lives on and I live for her. You will find your way, too.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That is a wonderful quote and so fitting. Yes this was definitely a tissue using story but I loved it.
bluemoonmaverick chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
StargateHeroes chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aww, its really good- really well written- thanks for updating :)
LynetteD chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. This was beautiful.