Reviews for Unnatural Selection
caligo-lux chapter 1 . 2/26
lol...that was certainly a different version. I know the one that is definitly for a more mature adience and I have to say I like them both. You really did a good job at adapting, I have to say
Lord Vader chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was awsome! The best fanfic I've ever read! You should make another A-Team fanfic.
Moviemuncher chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely Adore this! I like JP and love the A-Team. You proper nailed the characters.
Murdock doing something insane: /
BA being bad ass: /
Face being awesome but hurt: /
Hannibal being concerned: /
The plan coming together: /
Josephine Girard chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This. Is. F/cking. Fantastic. I love it. I love it.

(Aside note: I think you comfused a few possesives with plurals but the writing is fluid and awesome.)

BRILLIANT. Keep writing like this, it'd get ya far! I love how you wrote them all (maaaybe Murdock was a bit sentimental) and I just love this. I love it. I will cherish this story forever.
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow, a crossover idea that works. It's fun, it's funny, it's action-packed. Captures some good bonding moments, feels like an off the wall action-adventure should feel. Great job capturing characters, suspense, and tension. Looking forward to more of your work. Well done.
MC David chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I really dug that, the concept had a lot of potential and you did well with it, I also thought Murdock's dialogue was pretty spot on
I give it a 9 out of 10, keep up the good work :)
jinxcat21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I can't say it's your best work, but I did like it. The guys did curse a little more than necessary in my personal opinion, but I would probably be spewing all sorts of bad language if I - by some freak accident or twisted joke - ended up in a dinosaur infested jungle.