Reviews for Inheritance
All The Pretty Horses chapter 5 . 1/8
I've lost track of how many times I've read your stories, and I have yet to get tired of them. This one in particular has me wondering if there are any stories out there which have Nick's dad still alive.
smc.sophie chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
The last part had me in fits of tears :) love it
ar chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
"'Flee, fair Nicholas, for I am suffering the unfortunate horn?'"

(Laughing self into respiratory failure) Holy shit, that was the best laugh I've had in weeks. PERFECT Monroe voice...I can almost hear him, Bast help me. Thank you, that was wonderful!

Excuse me if I've given you this feedback before. My memory is not the best.
ar chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Early onset wankcramp! Hee! I call that carnal tunnel syndrome.
satomika chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
LOL!

Very funny!

I love the last chapter the most! :D
TrueDemigodishness chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
What's even funnier is, in America we use the same word for drawers and, well, drawers (what you called a draw).
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Delightful! I loved your humor. Thanks for keeping it non-slash - this was in canon/character - would love to see the captain flustered over ANYTHING cause he has so much royal self-control. Also, thanks for giving us conversion between euros and USA dollars; would appreciate if you could do the same for Centigrade degrees - too many decades have passed since I learned (and forgot) that formula in math class. ;)
Lillz chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
absolutely brilliant!i can't believe how often i've laughed at this! i confess to finding the idea of Nick wrangling leave out of Renard by turning on the inner-flirt hilarious. and him knocking himself out? as much as i love Renard - priceless!

poor Monroe. he's put up with so much these last few days, though thankfully there is now an end in sight. one which doesn't involve dunking our favourite Grimm in an ice-cold lake. although he could still do that, just for the hell of it...
klu chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
"Everybody wants you"
What a wonderful problem to have...
This story was funny, a bit silly, and completely entertaining.
What a delicious concept of Grimm pheromones!
Thanks for writing!
semke 11 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I like the story. just - how may adult people who can't swim are there? both monroe and nick having trouble staying afloat seems a bit unlikely to me. but maybe that's different in different countries, I don't know.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Renard... ok so definitely staying up till 3:0 AM to read
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
the hormone thing is vaguely familiar but i can't place it
The Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
i still fail to grasp the concept of how people can manage to fail so miserably with something as simple asa microwave
Griffinesque chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I practically died laughing as I read this last chapter! I loved the bit with Rosalee hoping to escape her "feelings" for Nick, how Nick was compared to his Dad and everything about this fanfic! Great work!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
Wow, I'd never noticed just how different Canadian, UK, and American English is... We Canadians may spell mostly the same as the UK but our vocabulary is closer to American English that it is to UK English. I had to think several times throughout this story about what you meant... XD Just me rambling on. Anyway awesome story. Kinda awkward in some places though!