Reviews for Shadow of the Dark Moon
Kikiome chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
I loved this story, loved the way you kept Neo Queen Serinity herself. Everything seemed so plausible, like it actually happened. I couldn't stop reading. I don't like when people make the scouts evil or completely change a characters personality, although sometimes written correctly it works, most times it just seems forced or an easy excuse for a villain. I've done this in some of my inuyasha fanfics and re reading them I've realized how bad they were. Thank you for writing this. There are some grammar issues but it really wasn't enough to deter me from reading.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
The story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
BlueLion chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
The plot is good, and the chara description leaves nothing to wish for. You've got severe issues for improvement concerning spelling/grammar though. Please have a thorough beta-reader next time!
MegaPhantomMoon chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
This. Fanfic. Was. AWESOME!
Bin82501 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
wonderful conclusion. loved it
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this story a lot! It's these kind of stories that grab my attention in the first place. The last chapter fit perfectly, and the ending was great. If anything, this is the kinda of story I could actually see part of the anime or manga. Nonetheless, it was an amazing story, and I look forward to hopefully seeing more stories from you :)
Vchanny chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I think this wrapped things up very well. And, I agree, the conversation with Neo-Queen Serenity and Pluto was a great way to end it. Thank you for the read!
Vchanny chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I love the interesting POV you've been telling this through. Will the next chapter be the conclusion?
Unknown reader chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Hi!
Thank you for the two last chapters. I'm sorry I didn't have time to review the last chapter, I'm very busy right now because I have a really important exam (examen? Sorry, I don't remember the english word) in two weeks, and I've been working on it since last year. I probably won't be able to review the next chapter when you'll post it, but I'll do it as soon as this exam is over.
Thank you for your answer. I'm like Serenity, I'm so tired that I can't think correctly... ;) That was a good idea to make Serenity aware of what happen by Wiseman. It makes sense, and it was a great way for him to get his revenge.
I'm looking forward to reading the conclusion. Keep up the good job! :)
Bin82501 chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
this is getting so good
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter! Wouldn't expect anything less, can't wait for the future things to work out. :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Keep it coming.
Bin82501 chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
this Crystal Tokyo tale is wonderful. I love it.
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Chapter makes sense as to what's going on. Great chapter nonetheless, can't wait for more!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 10 . 10/25/2012