Reviews for Joker's Amazing Crowbar Collection
Sage Nicholson chapter 1 . 8/31
Hahaha! t's nice to read a fanfic where Robin is captured by the Joker and doesn't get totured or killed in a very angsty way.
A reveiw chapter 1 . 7/1
It is highly amusing. Good story!
"Sniff it." Is probably something I should hope to hear Joker never say. Also, the Jason thing made me wince, then start laughing hysterically, cause yikes. This was simply fantastical crack that was a great stress reliever from finals and such at school.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Ohmygod. The lols. I loved how the Jordon crowbar the best! God... Imma just sit here and laugh. Heeeey... Is the Jason crowbar the one Joker uses to murder Jason? Just a thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
hehehehe
KAthetomboy chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
The part with Jason is when I cracked
I loved it
charcharchoo chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS LOL
TheDcGeek chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I'm like dying right now I don't care how ooc they sound I can totally imagine Joker doing this in his spare time XD
shatterproof-heart chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha! *falls out of chair laughing*
Siren chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Very nice, however, Jason was an unexpected low blow :'C Thanks for the story! was good
i love it chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
omg it made me laugh so hard i loved it :):):):):):):):)
Monochrome'0'Rose chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
This is Jason, he isn't supposed to exist for a few more years. LOL That was so hilarious!
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Okayyyy... did Joker break the fourth wall and read eberyone's real names? I mean, he named the buttler Alfred, the green one with a cape Clark, the black one Bruce, the yellow one that is atracted to rings Jordan, and the black blood stained one Jason...and said that he wasn't supposed to exist for.a few more years.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Wow, just wow. But that was hilarious.
The Rambler chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Loved this fic.
Joker is crazy. Like, mental hospitals and straitjackets crazy. But his crowbars are cute.
Especially Alfred.
(( "Please sniff Alfred?"
"Alfred?"
"The crowbar butler that smells like cookies!"))
I swear I died at that one. Literally, I think I'm in Hades, now stupid Nico di Angelo will have to let me out of the underworld for the FOURTH TIME. ...He says he's starting to lose patience, I might have to bribe him with a Captain America plushie. *grins evilly* Nico's in looooove...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »